Submit

Will you post your profile??
  Yes!!
  Never!!
View Results

I-Seisui-I
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:48 am
This is the Profilez forum where ONLY members of Kaizer can post there profiles so we can check how good each member is and see if you have the qualifications For the sqaud or just so we can make it eaiser on Lock too see are profiles and so you can quick edit it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:54 am
Name:Abyss

Guild:Kaizer/Vice Captain

Race:Human

Status razz layer/Pkk/

Class: Adept Rogue(Twin Blades,Edge Punisher,Flick Reaper,Duel Guns,Cleric)

Appearance:User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Duel GUns name biggrin emise

User Image Staffs name Lure

Bio:Abyss is silent and swift with his scythe called by the name Solar its name is Solar because the scythe was found after a solar eclispe was over My twin blades have two names because there are two blades one is called yin and the other is called yang they are called yin and yang because they were the two and only blades standing on each sides of a great war between evil and good they were standing because there weilders stuck them into the ground before the battle began.I'm slow with my edge punisher by the name of Volcano Blade that is its name because it was found in the cooled lava of a volcano but it was still very very hot so it had to put in water for a day. Abyss is mostly alone all the time and is intelligent hes good wiht team members that take things seriously in battle but in most other times hes quiet usauly never shows any emotions and is always ready to battle or to find a good enemy

At 120 post you get to pick either PK or PKK.

PK receive +1 ATT // PKK receives +1 DEF (only gets bonus once

(4 Starter Points)
(Can lose weapons classes just add to)

Twin Blade: 1 Point
Edge Punisher: 1 Point
Blade Brandier: 1 Point
Tribal Grappler: 2 Points
Flick Reaper: 2 Points
Lord Partizan: 2 Points
Steam Gunner: 3 Points
Macabre Dancer: 3 Points
Harvest Cleric: 3 Points
Shadow Warlock: 3 Points
Duel Gunner: 4 Points

Per additional 90 post gain +2 additional Adept Points

Twin Blade: ATT: 4 // DEF 5

Special: Roll one, 100 sided Dice. Inflict damage equal to number rolled, to one opponent.(Can only be used once)

-Heavy Blade: ATT: 7 // DEF 2

Special: If under 50% you get +1 ATT under 10% Gain +4 ATT ~Always in effect~ (If above 50% effect is nullified)(Special only give +4 under 10%)

Flick Reaper: ATT: 5 // DEF 4

Special: Roll three, 8 sided dice and inflict damage equal the number rolled to opponents Party.(Can only be used once)(Can be up to 3 dice)

Duel Guns ATT: 3 // DEF: 6
Must have 50 or more posts.
Special: Can Attack twice in one turn ~Always in Effect~(Can only defend once)(Only normal attack)

Special:6 bullets with damage of 10
(bullets must be number )(Can only attack you special or Normal attack per turn)

Cleric: ATT 2 // DEF 7

-Moves:Able to use Repth Twice healing 30 HP
(Must be #ed)(Must have HP left)(Addition to special)(Only one target each use)(Can attack and heal on the same turn)

-Special: Revive All dead party members and fully heal every party member.

total points:11

Battle points earned:14  

I-Seisui-I
Crew

Kaizar @HOME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out