Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Helba Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:24 am
XxGrieverxX
ichinose kaoru

no way Helba is Zelkova. She's too serious. Zel-chan has a totally different personality. -.-

But Helba could be a roleplayer, roleplaying a younger kid named Zelkova. cool

Never. Just think about it.
Why would Helba run around fields chasing Chim Chims all day? Honestly. -.-
oh, another proof Zel-chan is human. AIDA only goes after people, because it's interested in their emotions. AIDA went after Zelkova before Pi jumped in the way and her avatar went berserk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:16 pm
ichinose kaoru
XxGrieverxX
ichinose kaoru

no way Helba is Zelkova. She's too serious. Zel-chan has a totally different personality. -.-

But Helba could be a roleplayer, roleplaying a younger kid named Zelkova. cool

Never. Just think about it.
Why would Helba run around fields chasing Chim Chims all day? Honestly. -.-
oh, another proof Zel-chan is human. AIDA only goes after people, because it's interested in their emotions. AIDA went after Zelkova before Pi jumped in the way and her avatar went berserk.

She still could be a roleplayer. :0 I dunno. Maybe that's her childish self she shows through Zelkova.
That does make sense, so Zelkova would have to be human. I'm glad you brought that up.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:31 pm
I agree with Greevur, I think Helba is Zelkova. ._. I mean, Zelky's pretty childish and all, but he's got that creepy, mysterious, "I know everything" side to him which reminds me of Helba. And why /wouldn't/ she chase Chimmys? I mean... I'd totally chase Chim Chims all day. XD The fact that he does that instead of actually killing things is also a little suspicious -- he doesn't play the game the same way most players do, and neither did Helba. Net Slum doesn't really seem like something she'd give up either. It's not really something someone just stumbles across and becomes master of either. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 pm

I thought AIDA just went after 'interesting' people? Like, Bo is living in the real world, but Saku isn't really...AIDA was just interested in the multiple personalities that were somehow able to reflect on to the appearance of Bo's character.

Puppetry

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces