Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:54 pm
O WOW. xD Ew, Forest of Pain. THE MUSIC IN THAT PLACE GOT SO IRRITATING AFTER THE FIRST 30 FLOORS. D:<
Albel is pretty hawt, I must say. I love the belly top he wears. redface

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 pm
AGREED XD. I liked to called it the Forest of Pain IN THE a** . But yeees, Albel is a total hottie and he's also like..theee BEST in my opinon. I love his taunts ' Stay back, your stupidity is contagious'

XD

BloodStainedKnife

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:04 pm
I once dreamed I was Haseo and Endrance was my butler. For some reason he kept trying to force feed me roses. They didn't taste good. =/

I had another .hack dream where I was Haseo, and Endrance was one of the three great Emperors... and I was going to die for some random reason (I can't remember why...) so Endrance did bad things with this girl (yes, a girl... it's weird I know) so that he could save me, but then I was pissed at him for doing that. Then we had to destroy Cubia so we pretended we had to go to the bathroom and escaped from the crowd/jury who were trying to send Endrance to jail for doing bad things with the girl... and then the Emperor lady who was going to help us ended up being some creepy old lady with toe cheese and cans of bacon. )= The dream ended right after Cubia burst through the wall.
I have random dreams, I know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:45 am
@Blood
I haven't played much of Star Ocean, but I do like Albel. <3

@Kaoru
UH WOW. I can't imagine Endrance with a girl at all. gonk

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

NanashiYoshi

Greedy Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 pm
i have a dot hack related dream every night! Dude last night I dreamt of marriying Kite and then Ovan comes and ripes Kites arm off and then I pwn him and give Kite his arm. Then Haseo comes in and gets angery because I killed Tri-edge. Then I woke up. Its probably cause I sleep with my Kite figure. Yeah... most of them are Kite related, but accasionaly I have dreams where im in a coma like Tsukasa and im screaming "MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!!" that actually is my wish.... to fall into a coma while playing dot hack...and Kite to come to life...and then we fall in love... normal stuff. heart kkkkiiiiteeeeee. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:43 am
xD Your dreams make me lol.
I wish I had more .Hack dreams. ._.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:09 pm
LMAO.
Whoreseo has dreams where she's having sex with Endrance, but she won't admit them.
XDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 am
The first time i´d play .Hack G.U. i have a dream about starting playing The World with my own character, it was soo great, but i never dream it again even when i try cry  

Kukishinden

The Propagation - Magus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:23 am
After I first watched .Hack//SIGN as a kid, I had a dream I was playing in a field in Theta (Dun Loireag).

I think I was a heavyblade class.
Anyway, I ran into a PK while after I had defeated a monster and he was stronger than I was and I had attempted to fight back.
I ended up pinned against a tree with a sword pressing against my hands towards my neck.
>:

I woke up and my hands stung.

o.o;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:37 pm
Wow. :0
I've never had a dream about being Pk'd and I'm glad I haven't. D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Propagation - Magus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:45 pm
XxGrieverxX
Wow. :0
I've never had a dream about being Pk'd and I'm glad I haven't. D:

Can you hear the calling...

I didn't die though- it stopped with my back to the tree and the sword at my hands, so I'm not sure how it would have ended.

Probably would have died though. .-.

...Of the raving wind and water?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 am
That would have been scary. ;-;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash