Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Do it for the Aussies! I BEG OF YOU! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look over there, it's a copy of Breaking Dawn!
  WHERE?
  Ha Ha, You Are Such A Comedian
  Gold
View Results

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:34 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
I won't leak any thing I probally won't even be on those two days.
When I start to read a book I usually can't put the book down, so I just read 'till I finish the book.

Exactly. whee

I would have to like kill my friends if they call me or text me or something like that on August the 2nd.
'Cause then I would get distracted, and then I would be sad. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:35 pm
Our teachers complain about that to.
The only class I like is English.
I quite enjoy writing. : )

I used to love English (see I had a great teacher till she went and had a baby girl)
Now my new English teacher she TALKS A LOT. She has to speak every 37 seconds. (Thats the longest she has EVER stopped speaking for I timed her!) And she is fixated by cartoons and we don't do creative writing anymore! (Thats just plan sad!)  

Believe4life

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:40 pm
Believe4life
Our teachers complain about that to.
The only class I like is English.
I quite enjoy writing. : )

I used to love English (see I had a great teacher till she went and had a baby girl)
Now my new English teacher she TALKS A LOT. She has to speak every 37 seconds. (Thats the longest she has EVER stopped speaking for I timed her!) And she is fixated by cartoons and we don't do creative writing anymore! (Thats just plan sad!)

I had a really good english teacher last year she was awesome.
Wow I would really had having a teacher that talked that much. I wouldn't be able to get anything done. I love creative writting its my favorite.

Dah I deleted my last post. OH NOOS.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:40 am
Believe4life
Believe4life
Believe4life
I won't leak any thing I probally won't even be on those two days.
When I start to read a book I usually can't put the book down, so I just read 'till I finish the book.

Same here, I usually finish a book in a matter of hours (how can one possibly sleep when there is a book that needs to be finished?) But remember while you are reading I'll be twiddling my thumbs, and while you are reading on Monday I'll be at school, sitting through boring classes, watching the clock slowly tick by waiting to hop in the car and pick up my copy! When you finish the book, I'll have it in my hands, and reading the first chapter! (FINALLY)

You are all ready back to school. I'm so sorry. I know though I can't sleep when i'm in the middle of a book like Twilight.

Yes we Aussies are back at school (it isn't our big break we only have a long break at Christmas time, otherwise its 10 weeks of school, 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school 2 weeks holidays, 10 weeks school CHRISSIE BREAK! For my school anyways)

Yes when you have a great book you don't want to put it down!
crying I WANT BREAKING DAWN!
Dum diddly dum, patience is great too bad mine is already out the window!

My school has it 9 weeks of school 2 weeks off 9 weeks then 2 weeks ,then 9 weeks then 2 weeks, 9 weeks then Summer.

I want breaking dawn too, I really want to know what happens.
Lol

9 WEEKS! my school must be rigged! And here's the catch, the teachers still complain about not having enough time to teach us everything! Thats why we get so much homework! Who really needs trigonometry and algebra anyway? English learn NOTHING, we don't even do creative writing. Science, (snigger) learning about the stars -actually thats coming in handy for the story I'm writing!

Well, at least waiting for breaking dawn gives me an excuse to write my own story to fill in the time.

Dam i lucked out... From reception to year 9 it went like this.
11 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 9 weeks on SUMMER/Christmas holidays.

In year 10 it was like
11 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 8 weeks on SUMMER/Christmas holidays.

And im pretty sure this year will be
In year 10 it was like
11 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off, (End of semester 1)10 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 6 weeks (End of Semester 2. May i remind you on the last two weeks are exams.) on SUMMER/Christmas holidays.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Believe4life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:03 am
Exams, yuck. My teachers are pestering the entire year about school certificate and stuff. My math teacher (MATH I HATE IT) is my year adviser so we always get a lecture about doing our best and so on. (It doesn't help that I am in the top class for my year in EVERY subject!)
Actually it was funny on our first days back at school our teachers (all of them) gave our class a lecture about the exams and doing our best. For TWO entire weeks, so thats like 48 times! In 10 days!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:23 am
I don't get what's with teachers and saying that.

Every time there's an Awards ceremony they're like. "Challenge yourselves to do better" "Aspire to be more"

Do they honestly think that will work?!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:59 am
Well they say that, cause if your scores suck its them who gets fired.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff