Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:18 pm
((nice move telling her that since birth she's been manipulated into marring you. That won't come back to bite you at all. (SARCASM!)))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:55 pm
Her smile wavered a bit, but she didn't really mind. Yeah, she'd kill her parents for not letting her have a choice, but it'd turn out a-okay. "My homework." she blushed a bit.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:36 pm
"Home work?" he asked, and thought a moment. he tapped his head and looked down at her. "You took your homework with you when you left sweetie." he laughed. "Maybe you misplaced it?"

{sorry writer's block}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:37 pm
"Huh?" she blinked, "I-I did?" She hung her head, "Frack." she said, another unladylike thing her mother would yell at for.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:44 pm
"What would your mother say if she heard you now?" Jeremy teased. He swept her off her feet and started carrying her towards the front of the house. He carried her all the way to his motor bike. And set her on the back of the seat. "I'll give you a ride home." he said softly and sat down. The bike hummed into life and he took off into the street. it was only seconds before they stopped in front of her large house.

"We're home!" he called melodically. He dumped the bike on her front yard and led her up the front walkway. "I'll help you find your home work!" he grinned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:48 pm
She smiled, giggling. "That's another thing Mother wouldn't like." she told him, smiling cheerfully. "And thank you!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:11 pm
"I bet that Damned Slave stole it as a joke!" he teased and opened the door for her. "You really should do something about him, he's down right stupid." Jeremy knew how attached she was to the boy and he loved to get a strong reaction out of her. especially after she was sick for so long.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:16 pm
((Cool! I get to be sick XD ))
"Hey!" she puffed her cheeks out. "He's perfectly intelligent!" she shoved his shoulder lightly, despite her frailty. She coughed a bit, covering her mouth. She hoped that no one would panic over a cold, especially since she'd hid it since it came up.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:25 am
He began to hear her voice, but stayed put. She'd told him to stay and unless her mother asked something of him, he was supposed to stay. So he just sighed and listened to the conversation her and her 'future hubby' were having. He'd overheard things in this house about Jeremy, he was supposed to be her future husband and would one day marry her. James(I'm giving myself a name!) just wondered when that day would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm
"I think you kidding your self honey, he's as dumb as a post!" he laughed loudly "You'd better find that home work." He smirked and started up the stairs.

dragonhealer

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:01 pm
"He is not!" she protested hotly, glaring at her future husband. She tromped off to the living room, growling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm
"I'll look in your room!" he called after her and ran up the stairs and into her girly bedroom. There he found James. "Hey James, seen her homework?” he asked and leaned against the door frame. He smirked slightly.

dragonhealer

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:19 pm
She looked around the living room, wondering where the homework would go.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff