Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
What are your views on Breaking Dawn? Bella and Edward.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Edward bites Bella.
  You want it to happen. Or nawt?
View Results

JoJo-JBfk-xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:36 am
If Edward bites Bella, almost everything they share would be gone. Not as in feelings but everything they do. How do you feel about that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:43 am
Um....I doubt she's going to be bitten during the book. Maybe at the end...  

WineChan

T0m03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 pm
JayTeeElle Vampire Bite
If Edward bites Bella, almost everything they share would be gone. Not as in feelings but everything they do. How do you feel about that?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.

I was thinking, how can someone stay with another someone for centuries? Well, when I read Eclipse, and Edward was explaining to Jacob (I think it was the chapter entitled Fire and Ice), I kinda got the gist of it. To my understand, when one becomes a vampire, they don't change very much. As in, how they feel towards something or someone. That's why they can stay with their mates for so long.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:43 pm
all i know right now about this subject is that if the things that we are all expecting dont happen there will be an extremley angry and rather large mob coming for stephanie twisted  

Madilicious1995

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:39 pm
Madilicious1995
all i know right now about this subject is that if the things that we are all expecting dont happen there will be an extremley angry and rather large mob coming for stephanie twisted

lmao xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:21 pm
I think I get what you're saying. LIke the cute little things they share like... the smell of bella's hair, and her warmth and how edward enjoys listening to her heart beat and stuff?

Jellycones

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:08 am
Evil_Dark_Kitty
Madilicious1995

lmao xd

omfg.... rofl!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:34 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
Evil_Dark_Kitty
Madilicious1995

lmao xd

omfg.... rofl!

roflamoxyz lol XD  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Jellycones
I think I get what you're saying. LIke the cute little things they share like... the smell of bella's hair, and her warmth and how edward enjoys listening to her heart beat and stuff?

Yeah, I agree. I'll miss the cute little moments they have because of their differences. But of course, I still want Bella to become a vampire because otherwise she can't live happily ever after with Edward. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:02 pm
i just think the book wont be as special anymore you know? its like thats why its so amazing.....the way he could still love her no matter how much he like wants to umm kill her and such.....as creepy as that sounds its very special!!! and although i do really want her to be vampire...at the same time i dont! i just dont think what that book meens would meen anything anymore.....am i wierd or does anyone else feel that way?  

Madilicious1995

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff