Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Edward, Mike, & Jacob

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You think I'm crazy...? T_T
  No, no, no.....I think you might be right.
  Well, yes. There is absolutely no way that is going to happen.
  Maybe.....*thinks about it*
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:38 am
I was just looking over Stephenie Meyer's site, and she kept on repeating that she knew that this was the right ending and whatnot.

Then I saw in the quote of the day section, that aparently Tanya (cullens relative), and Mike are now more involved in the last book. Then it hit me.

Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"

Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."

Maybe the "Midsummer's Nights Dream" isn't about Bella falling out of love with Edward, and fall for Jacob. It could also be Mike. Any way, you how in all the books, Bella had the dreams about Edward, Mike, and Jacob?

Let me type it up:

I opened my eyes to a familiar place. Aware in some corner of my consciousness that I was dreaming, I recognized the green light of the forest. I could hear the waves crashing against the rocks somewhere nearby. And I knew that if I found the ocean, I'd be able to see the sun. I was trying to follow the sound, but then jacob Black was there, tugging on my hand, pulling me back toward the blackest part of the forest.

"Jacob? What's wrong?" I asked. his face was frightened as he yanked with all his strengh against my resistance; I didn't want to go into the dark.

"Run, Bella, you have to run!" he whispered, terrified.

"This way, Bella!" I recognized Mikes voice calling out of the gloomy heart of the trees, but I couldn't see him.

"Why?" I asked, still pulling against Jacob's grasp, desperate now to find the sun.

But Jacob let go of my hand and yelped, suddenly shaking, falling to the dim forest floor. He twichted on the ground as I watched in horror.

"Jacob!" I screamed. But he was gone. In his place was a large red-brown wolf with black eyes. THe wolf faced away from me, pointing toward the shore, the hair on the back of his shoulders bristling, low growls issuing from between his exposed fangs.

"Bella run!" Mike cried out again from behind me. But I didn't turn. I was watching a light coming toward me from the beach.

And then Edward stepped out from the trees, his skin faintly glowing, his eyes black and dangerous. He held up one hand and beckoned me to come to him. The wolf growled at my feet.

I took a step forward, toward Edward. he smiled then, and his teeth were sharp, pointed.

"Trust me," he purred.
I took another step.

The Wolf launched himself across the space between me and the vampire, fangs aiming for the jugular.

"NO!" I screamed.

I really have a hunch that this is going to happen in breaking dawn. Not only that, isn't it obvious that Edward and Jacob are going to have a showdown when in all three books they didn't?
Blade678
I would think it was probably Jacob trying to do it and the book will end with a Edward Vs Jacob fight which would be good. Of course Edward would win because a single wolf is no match for a vampire. The only way I could see it being Edward trying to kill Bella was if he some how went crazy.

PREFACE

I'D HAD MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE OF NEAR DEATH experiences, it wasn't something you ever really got used to.

It seemed oddly inevitable, though, facing death again. Like I really was marked for disaster. I'd escaped time and time again, but it kept coming back for me.

Still, this time was so different from the others.

You could run from someone you fearred, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers - the monsters, the enemies.

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?

If it was someone you truly loved?

I know some of you disagree that the preface just says that Bella is turning into a vampire. But in all of the prefaces in the first three books, they were all about bella dying (for real). For those of you who agree with me that either Edward or Jacob is going to kill her, it fits with her dreams perfectly.

I don't know..... dramallama yes, it's another big theory......and it sounds crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:57 am
But anyway, breaking dawn is coming out in 4 days. So we're gonna find out what really happens anyway.  

WineChan

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:51 pm
thats good.....like maybe theyll get in a fight....a very bad one that is.....and edward will get so flustered that hell get back at bella by going over tanya's.....no he wouldnt do thta he loves her tooooo muhc but maybe somthing crazy will happen along thos lines....its possible!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 am
Madilicious1995
thats good.....like maybe theyll get in a fight....a very bad one that is.....and edward will get so flustered that hell get back at bella by going over tanya's.....no he wouldnt do thta he loves her tooooo muhc but maybe somthing crazy will happen along thos lines....its possible!
Yes, I know xd . I want a happy ending though. 4laugh  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 am
Three days left  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:51 pm
you are.... different. did you not just read that she said that everyone gets a happy ending? so if she dies,i dont count that as happy. maybe you should check some of her recent stuff. you may find it "enlightning".  

breakingdawn25

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:18 pm
breakingdawn25
you are.... different. did you not just read that she said that everyone gets a happy ending? so if she dies,i dont count that as happy. maybe you should check some of her recent stuff. you may find it "enlightning".
sweatdrop um, yes I know. I know I sound crazy. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:20 pm
Madilicious1995

No, Edward would never do that. He obviously loves Bella more than she loves him, and would never hurt her for anything, especially not something as petty as a fight, no matter what the scale. Which is why I have no idea what the preface means.... Maybe when he's changing her, he can't stop for some reason. Or maybe something happens on the wedding night.

glowkitty

Sparkly Fatcat

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Well, it's highly unlikely, but I must say that's one interesting theory! ^^

All the possiblities...xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:11 pm
obviously theres plenty of things that could happen and im excited for all of them! and i know edward would never do that to bella but would she do that to him????? probably not.....im just very excited to read! rofl 4laugh exclaim  

Madilicious1995

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff