Reply Breaking Dawn
Title page of breaking dawn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I found this on the net. Apparently some idiot thought the book was supposed to be released on monday at a local grocery store in Texas. Anywhoo, I don't think it's a big spoiler, so what could the stairs mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:56 pm
wait i dont quite understand............hoe did this moron get the book?????? but i dont know what it meens...the first thing that came to mind was the volturi....like all those stairs and dorrways and places they had to go through to get to everyone...idk...a possibility i suppose  

Madilicious1995

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 pm
Madilicious1995
wait i dont quite understand............hoe did this moron get the book?????? but i dont know what it meens...the first thing that came to mind was the volturi....like all those stairs and dorrways and places they had to go through to get to everyone...idk...a possibility i suppose
A guy who owns his own grocery store, released it early because he thought august second was monday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:01 pm
eek ....*gasp* OMG! THAT REMINDS ME OF WHAT I THOUGHT THERE HOUSE WOULD LOOK LIKE! (because they had a long stair case in the house...) Or something from the wedding... sweatdrop *crosses fingers and hopes she's wrong*  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:03 pm
oh! ok .....lucky loser......thats so not fair!!!! OMT! have you seen the hottie mc hotterson who plays james?????? or jacob????? omt! yummy!!!!!!!! theyre so twilightastic i cant even stand it! im such a tweek!!!!! ( twilight geek!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:54 am
Umm, i only the Special Edition paperbacks...

Do either of your books have a picture like that?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff