Skanksgiving '08

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:00 pm
Brought to you by Ska Is Dead!

I most certainly will be going to the show at Starland on November 16th, (mostly) due to the fact that I have a man-crush on Robert Hingley love The Toasters. Also, the rest of the lineup is pretty solid.

More info here and here

(I know this is a bit early but I'm excited. Sorry. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:50 pm
Sorry, again, for forgetting that not everyone in the guild lives close enough to go to either of the shows, and that this entire thread is completely irrelevant to most of you. sweatdrop  

Zom B McFlesheater

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:19 am
Zom B McFlesheater
Sorry, again, for forgetting that not everyone in the guild lives close enough to go to either of the shows, and that this entire thread is completely irrelevant to most of you. sweatdrop

if I was close to that I would definitely be there. course I missed ska weekend and mass ska raid thanks to not having much money, and having no one else to go with.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm
I picked up 4 tickets to the mass date and I'll probably pick up a few more in the coming weeks.  

Kingshortpants

Slag10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 am
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater

if I was close to that I would definitely be there. course I missed ska weekend and mass ska raid thanks to not having much money, and having no one else to go with.
i'de have hung out with you at ska weekend if i had actually gone. but i didn't  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 pm
Slag10
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater

i'de have hung out with you at ska weekend if i had actually gone. but i didn't

lol, thanks.  

Guns of Navarone

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas