Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:12 pm
But of course. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:28 pm
They would just love each other so much.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 pm
I'm actually hoping that there will be some sort of truce formed between the vamps and werewolves because otherwise Bella and Edward and the other Cullens wouldn't be able to come back to Forks, which would be kind of sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:50 pm
WhiteStream
I'm actually hoping that there will be some sort of truce formed between the vamps and werewolves because otherwise Bella and Edward and the other Cullens wouldn't be able to come back to Forks, which would be kind of sad.

i know ='[  

xXserenitys-smileXx

alexx1818

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:29 pm
i think bella would have a hard time finding jacob considering he ran off. unless she was already changed...then i guess following his scent would do it for her.

whitestream: i hope he imprints on tanya! that would be extremely interesting. i wonder if it's possible for a werewolf to imprint on a vampire. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:12 pm
Yes one big happy family that loves to kill each other.

That's my kind of family. 3nodding  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:06 pm
hmm..this is what i think will happen:
at first, they will tell bella's parents that they are getting married (of course XD)
Charlie and Renee both object, saying bella's to young. Charlie will forbid Bella to see Edward. Bella run's away, charlie freaks out. Bella lives with cullens, eventually moves back, feeling sorry for charlie. Charlie apologizes. Renee eventualy agrees. They get married. Jacob shows up when they say "speak now, or forever hold your piece" . Jacob objects (*gasp*! XD) They get married anyway. Move to alaska. volturi comes. tries to change bella themselves or something like that xD. bella becomes vampire. Bella get's a special ablility that makes her immune to human blood, so she doesn't have to go through all of the trouble of trying to attack humans and stuff. happily ever after. the end XDD.

yeah, i got lazy at the end xd
but this is what i think...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:42 pm
vanny_jae
at first, they will tell bella's parents that they are getting married (of course XD)
Charlie and Renee both object, saying bella's to young. Charlie will forbid Bella to see Edward. Bella run's away, charlie freaks out. Bella lives with cullens, eventually moves back, feeling sorry for charlie. Charlie apologizes. Renee eventualy agrees. They get married. Jacob shows up when they say "speak now, or forever hold your piece" . Jacob objects (*gasp*! XD) They get married anyway. Move to alaska. volturi comes. tries to change bella themselves or something like that xD. bella becomes vampire. Bella get's a special ablility that makes her immune to human blood, so she doesn't have to go through all of the trouble of trying to attack humans and stuff. happily ever after. the end XDD.

Well that can't happen because her parents already said okay. And the wedding goes interrupted. Stephenie said so.  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:32 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
vanny_jae

Well that can't happen because her parents already said okay. And the wedding goes interrupted. Stephenie said so.

she did? confused
i didn't hear about that sweatdrop
there goes my theory... XD
was the parent thing in breaking dawn's first chapter? i didn't get the special edition version of eclipse, so i didn't get a chance to read it...
oh well, ignore that theory then XDD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 am
Yes one big happy family that loves to kill each other.

So a normal family on a holiday?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:58 am
vanny_jae
Peach Tea Pocky
vanny_jae

she did? confused
i didn't hear about that sweatdrop
there goes my theory... XD
was the parent thing in breaking dawn's first chapter? i didn't get the special edition version of eclipse, so i didn't get a chance to read it...
oh well, ignore that theory then XDD

Yeah, it says so in the new Eclipse.
And Stephenie said so in an interview with Entertainment Weekly dot com. (Which pissed me off cause it ain't that much of a spoiler!)  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff