View Results

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:36 pm
afi_lover_94
Haha, when I first saw this, I was thinking of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous), except this must be TU (Twilighters Unanonymous)!

*Sits in a circle with other Twilighters*
Hello, my name is afi_lover_94 and I- am a Twilighter.

Feels good to get it off my chest. xDDD

*joins the circle*
Hello everyone i'm XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX, and I too have an unhealthy addiction to Twilight.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 pm
hello everyone....* joins circle timidly*
i have an extreme an un healthy addiction to twilight....im also the head tweek and practice cullanism and my relegion.......i do believe this has taken over my life.....AND I LOVE IT!!!! WOO HOO! * runs around in circles screaming edward* join me twilight junkies!!! hahahahaah!!!

lol im such a tweek!  

Madilicious1995

mini jellybeans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:01 am
Twilight
New Moon

Im a total Tweek. :]

Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm
for sure im a tweek!!! mrgreen  

eternity of twilight_22

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:08 pm
Haha. Tweeks FTW!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:11 pm
*Steps in Circle* Hey everyone! I'm a Tweek that goes by the name of xXSerenitys-SmileXx, my religion is Cullenism, and the only place i can talk about Twilight is on Gaia (Dam friends hate reading,....)  

xXserenitys-smileXx

snow_yuki aka a vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:54 pm
i so am, read the book twilight 7 times and new moon & eclipse (+ the host ) Twice blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:57 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
We're in the club right now. sweatdrop
Haha. My point, too.  

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 pm
thanx for loving being a tweek guys! Im glad i got this many people into it!!!! TWEEKS FOREVA!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:52 am
You know what would be a freaking hilarious idea? A rehabilitation centre for Tweeks.

I can imagine the news report for it.

This year, Drugs have been the third most accounted reason for people checking into rehab. With Alcohol being the second reason. And suprisingly, as part of a new program set-up by schools and parents to have teenage girls do their work, a new branch of rehabilation openned up this year. This branch has been named anti-tweek, and has had by far the most amount of occupants this year, and has had no little to no effect whatsoever in diminishing the rising TWEEK epidemic.

So ... what did you think of my News Report?  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
You know what would be a freaking hilarious idea? A rehabilitation centre for Tweeks.

This year, Drugs have been the third most accounted reason for people checking into rehab. With Alcohol being the second reason. And suprisingly, as part of a new program set-up by schools and parents to have teenage girls do their work, a new branch of rehabilation openned up this year. This branch has been named anti-tweek, and has had by far the most amount of occupants this year, and has had no little to no effect whatsoever in diminishing the rising TWEEK epidemic.

that was some serisously tweekilicious stuff right there! soo funny! i showed all of these comments to my mom and she lauphed so hard!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 am
I am definatly a Tweek. 3nodding  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:36 am
xXserenitys-smileXx

We would all go to Tweek rehab once the seires is over and we all go crazy. Breaking Dawn comes out tommorow I can't wait! *Squeels like a little girl* whee

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff