Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Interpretation please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisune

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:15 am
This came to me suddenly when i had a pen and paper. before i knew what i wrote, this was written on the page.

There is a king, at war with a rival nation. He is losing the war, but then "They" came, offering him immeasurable power. But he denied the, for bargaining with "Darkened Ones" has ruined greater men than he. So the "Dark Ones" revealed a portion of their forces, and threatened him in the name of "the Fallen Walls of Biblical Times." The king still refused, so "They" then threatened his nation. this weakened him, so "They Who Number Thirteen" gave him a taste of the offered power. This confused him, for "They" acccepted him, he is now a "Dark One." As he stretched the bonds of his newfound powers, he grew hungry for more, and accepted the offer the "Dark Ones" put forth. He rode into battle, feeling his power grow with each use of it.
But with an arrow of light, the war ended with the kings life, though the battle waged on unaware of his death. Then, accompanied by a blast of thunder, lightning struck his corpse, resurrecting him as a new "Dark One." Both nations he destroys, then sets off to serve his eternal fate as the newest "Darkened One."

any clue why i would absent mindedly write something like this?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:41 am
Once I mindlessly wrote something about a hyperactive squirrel and a giant cockroach corpse. I think an elephant was involved somewhere as well. Man that was nutty. Oh, and there were bees! I think they stung the squirrel or something, and he was allergic so he turned into a zombie.

In summary: sometimes our brains come up with crazy s**t xd

"Fallen walls of biblical times" sounds like Jericho. (Is it Jericho? Something like that.) Otherwise doesn't make any particular sense to me. Sounds a bit like Nostradamus: you can make his verses mean just about anything you want.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

doistu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 am
We would all have our own interpretations as we read what we want to see.

I personally see the demise of George Bush lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:23 pm
dont have much of an interpretation, but i do that a lot- suddenly write things down. i wrote a vampire story and a story about the government taking population control too seriously like that. i dont even remember what i wrote, and that wasnt that long ago.  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

Kaisune

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 am
Thanx! that was bothering me for few days  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:19 pm
For some reason the concept you wrote down sounds very familar...
It's definately symbolic. I think it deals with the war in the Middle East. Specifically, the war between Isreal and Palestine.

"The Fallen Walls of Biblical Times" sounds like the Wailing Wall in Jeruselum

"Darkened Ones" corrupted Isrealites.

"A king at war with a rival nation." in a war he is losing, could very well be the leader of Paestine.

"They Who Number Thirteen" refers to the tribes of Isreal. Twelve are known, but there has been speculation of a thireenth for a very long time.

Isreal has incredible weaponry.

Another interpretation is the Fallen Walls of Biblcalical Times refers to the Tower of Babel and this whole thing deals with the fall of Sadam Hussein. Either way, this deals with Middle Eastern Affairs.  

RubyLight

MiladyMidnight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Living on borrowed time,

Oddily enough this reminded me of a story I read... Hm. Almost like the Arthurian tales, about the sword... Grah! I can't think, I apologize D:

The more this person used the sword, the closer to death he became... etc.

so I die tomorrow.

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff