Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Breaking Dawn Spoiler -No spoilers inside, promise.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think posting a spoiler is ok?
  Yes.
  No! Idiots.
View Results

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:47 am
Okay I'm not going to post any spoilers but I want to put a link up for a video on youtube.

I'm telling you to flag this video as spam or whatever to help me get if off, because it's so disrespectful to the author and other thousands of fans to post crap like that, even if it may or may not be real. Come on guys Stephenie's worked hard on this book, and spoiling it is like a slap in the face.

You can find the video here.

Guys please don't watch it, I didn't. Comment too, let her know it's not right.

Thanks guys!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:25 pm
yeah spoilers so ruin everything!...hence the spoiling part............but yeah i hope we can get it down! how desperado are people! i meen i know im on the edge of insanity over here waiting but im coping just fine with my totally not decaf EXTRA carmel frappacino and re reading all books ! so suck it up twilight crazy people!!!!! no spoilers are good spoilers! wink  

Madilicious1995

skipilicious913

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:48 pm
agreed...
why would people post spoilers in the first place? don't they get banned from like every twilight sight or something?
anyway i am coping by keeping busy babysitting and doing summer reading for school, nothing says i am truly bored and can't wait for august 2nd like reading a book forced down your throat by the public education system... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:59 am
spoilers are good but bad in a way  

Goblin_Brownies

Beloved Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Guildmember 100

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:07 am
I started watching it just to see but then got annoyed.
It seems unlikely. All of it does.
Well, not all. Some of it COULD be possible, I suppose in a certain way. But still, it doesn't seem all that possible.
If you read the side thingy that she wrote, she states that she is a fan and that she doesn't believe any of this. But if that's true, why would she post that? Just to prove someone right or wrong? It seems silly to me.
I, for one, am never bothered by spoilers. I'm horrible at them myself (I swear I won't post any!) Example: I was just looking at chapter art for Harry Potter when I glanced down and say that Sirius had died. I was heartbroken, to say the least, but it almost made it more exciting for me to get to that point because since I knew it was happening, I was anxious to see why and how.
I dunno. I just can't wait for tomorrow night when all of this will be put to an end and we can finally have our closure and not be all freaked out by every little thing. It will feel nice, to say the least!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 pm
I watched about 2 mins of is and a lot of it seems VERY unlikely. So I'm pretty sure it's all fake....I'm still gonna bash the youtuber for being completely retarded.  

Aqua Anjel

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:08 pm
Stephenie Meyer says:
Quote:
If somebody does post a spoiler (and remember there will be a lot of hoaxes out there—do not believe everything you read: Bella gets eaten by a polar bear, anyone?), I'd love your help in getting them taken down. My publisher has set up a special e-mail account, bdcopyrightviolation@hbgusa.com, for fans to alert us to spoilers that appear online. PLEASE only send links to spoilers. E-mails about events, contacting me, etc. will not be returned.

if we send the link to that e-mail, maybe the video will get taken down smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:48 pm
vanny_jae
Stephenie Meyer says:
Quote:
If somebody does post a spoiler (and remember there will be a lot of hoaxes out there—do not believe everything you read: Bella gets eaten by a polar bear, anyone?), I'd love your help in getting them taken down. My publisher has set up a special e-mail account, bdcopyrightviolation@hbgusa.com, for fans to alert us to spoilers that appear online. PLEASE only send links to spoilers. E-mails about events, contacting me, etc. will not be returned.

if we send the link to that e-mail, maybe the video will get taken down smile
I emailed them, thanks! biggrin  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas