Dunno.
  What prom?
View Results

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:52 pm
WhiteStream
Pubic Genital Lice
I wish I could, but I can't. First off, the nearest Barnes and Noble close enough to me is like an fourty-five minute to an hour away. And I have no friends that would go. Considering I am the only person I know that actually read the book. [two friends of mine did, but they haven't read the sequels yet, and there'd most likely be no reason for them to go to ruin the books for them. with all the debating that might happen.] And I am fourteen, and my parents would have most likely said no even if I had asked them.

Well, there's always the library. =) You'd be surprised how fast newly released books get into public libraries. xD

Though for B.D. there may be like a zillion holds. ><

One of my friends tried to check out New Moon after reading Twilight from our library. But she wouldn't have been able to get the book for a bunch of months. It was surprising because our town is small. Makes me wonder how many people in my small town are reading/read the Twilight series.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
WhiteStream
Pubic Genital Lice
I wish I could, but I can't. First off, the nearest Barnes and Noble close enough to me is like an fourty-five minute to an hour away. And I have no friends that would go. Considering I am the only person I know that actually read the book. [two friends of mine did, but they haven't read the sequels yet, and there'd most likely be no reason for them to go to ruin the books for them. with all the debating that might happen.] And I am fourteen, and my parents would have most likely said no even if I had asked them.

Well, there's always the library. =) You'd be surprised how fast newly released books get into public libraries. xD

One of my friends tried to check out New Moon after reading Twilight from our library. But she wouldn't have been able to get the book for a bunch of months. It was surprising because our town is small. Makes me wonder how many people in my small town are reading/read the Twilight series.

Well don't the libraries kind of share the books? So even if someone lived far away, their library could get them the book from your library if they ordered it first. xD That happened to me with book 3 of the Bartimaeus Trilogy, by Jonathan Stroud.

Well, you can always tell your parents that you're gonna do worse in school if you don't get Breaking Dawn. =) That worked for me. Breaking Dawn is my motivation for studying. xD Or so I say to them.

WhiteStream

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:02 pm
WhiteStream
Pubic Genital Lice
WhiteStream
Pubic Genital Lice

Well don't the libraries kind of share the books? So even if someone lived far away, their library could get them the book from your library if they ordered it first. xD That happened to me with book 3 of the Bartimaeus Trilogy, by Jonathan Stroud.

Well, you can always tell your parents that you're gonna do worse in school if you don't get Breaking Dawn. =) That worked for me. Breaking Dawn is my motivation for studying. xD Or so I say to them.

My mom already Pre-Ordered it for me. So, I am already set and go. Though, since my mom is cheap and got the cheapest shipping possible, I won't get it until like the sixth or some time after that. :[

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
WhiteStream
Pubic Genital Lice
WhiteStream
Pubic Genital Lice

My mom already Pre-Ordered it for me. So, I am already set and go. Though, since my mom is cheap and got the cheapest shipping possible, I won't get it until like the sixth or some time after that. :[

Lol well the date is close enough. As long as you get it, it's fine. xD

I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait... heart heart heart

WhiteStream

mental angel

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:02 pm
you are all lucky i cant get to the party and i won't be able to get the book for months  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:21 pm
mental angel
you are all lucky i cant get to the party and i won't be able to get the book for months

Aww howcome?  

WhiteStream

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:16 am
-screams- I'm just so excited it's almost annoying (not really) I'm going to B&N but I'm not dressing up in a prom dress, pretty much because I don't have one. But I'm going to read it and read it. Does anyone know how many pages there will be?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:50 pm
-I_Love_Loony_Luna-
-screams- I'm just so excited it's almost annoying (not really) I'm going to B&N but I'm not dressing up in a prom dress, pretty much because I don't have one. But I'm going to read it and read it. Does anyone know how many pages there will be?
User Image

I heard that it is between 700-800. 768 was the majority consensus, but I'm not sure. Supposedly its the longest, and it took her the longest to write.

I'm so excited. I have to get my outfit ready...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Linds_Why_not

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:05 pm
Hell YEAH.
I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:25 pm
HELL YEAH I'm going. Just pre-ordered my copy this morning. ^_____^...Me and my friends are going as different characters dressed for prom. I'm Edward, the others are Alice or Bella...and Jacob...  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:53 pm
i am going with one of my sorority sisters and then meeting my boss there, we are making shirts my S.S is going as rosalie with a Team Edward shirt and Hale on the back and I have a Team Jacob shirt with Clearwater on the back, then my boss may have a Team Switzerland with Swan on her back (we havent fully talked her into that part yet but i will work my magic) so that is our plan!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff