Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:29 am
Fresnel
Wark_Ento
What's are the differences between colored shotgun shells? The only color I've seen them in is red. And are all reds 12-g, or can they be 10-g as well?
I think the color indicates the load. Red is birdshot, yellow is target load (I think), blue is buckshot, OD green is a slug, white/clear are custom rounds, and orange is dragonsbreath.

It is all up to the Manufacturer. The only standard is that 20gauge must be yellow so people don't get 20 and 16 gauge shells mixed up.

White and clear do tend to be used for the less conventional/specialty rounds such as flechette, 00'and bird shot mix. However, there are several companies that do use clear shells for 00' buck such as S&B, Wolf, and "Rottweil" (never heard of them). I found a thread about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:25 pm
Thanks. biggrin

I read something about people trying to create protective bulletproof fiber with spiderweb fluid, is this true?  

SharkieDraws

Sagakuru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:53 am
Wark_Ento

OberFeldwebel

THEY MAKE IT IN BLUED!!! OMG!

What's are the differences between colored shotgun shells? The only color I've seen them in is red. And are all reds 12-g, or can they be 10-g as well?

i think what hes referring to is the finish on the gun's metal parts, not the color of the ammunition it takes  
Q&A (Are YOU using this?)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff