PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 pm
punxrawkrj
there are one of my fav bands,
and in going to go see then tom. night.
but the thing that sucks
is the tickets are 22 bux
i remember when they were 10 bux
but owell im going

well if its still the giant shout it loud 2 tour w/ amazing bands, its worth it. lol.  

Guns of Navarone

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:42 pm
I worked one of there shows last year doing audio for it. It was really fun doing it, cuz Against All Authority, and Reel Big Fish were there. I wish I could have done it again this year. But I didn't even get a chance to see them. Kind of upset me. But maybe next year.

I really love there new album. Way better than the last album.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:49 pm
Love Hate to be the voice of dissent, but, meh.  

Zom B McFlesheater

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:18 am
Zom B McFlesheater

ever actually seen em live?

cuz I love that they will pretty much never play their newer s**t that people don't like. they also pretty on a pretty good show. not the best ever, but still good.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:01 pm
Ya. I had alot of fun watching it. ^_^ I hadn't seen people jumping that much before. Although they did play Over-Rated(everything is).  

evilbrainbabies

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:44 pm
evilbrainbabies
Ya. I had alot of fun watching it. ^_^ I hadn't seen people jumping that much before. Although they did play Over-Rated(everything is).

yeah. eh. lol they have to play atleast one song since there are like tons of people who like that CD. funny story is when they played all their albums in florida. they played pezcore instead of in with the outcrowd in st. pete on the 2nd day (1s t day was hellow rockview, and between the 2 days we also got all of losing streak lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:54 pm
Ya, They played a couple songs from Hello Rockview. But most was from Pezcoe and Losing Streak.  

evilbrainbabies

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:23 pm
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater

cuz I love that they will pretty much never play their newer s**t that people don't like. they also pretty on a pretty good show. not the best ever, but still good.

I have, actually.

I saw them with The Pietasters and Whippersnapper and they did play their older stuff, but I'm not the hugest fan of that either. It's OK, just not great. As I said, my feelings on LTJ is summed up in the word meh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater

I have, actually.

I saw them with The Pietasters and Whippersnapper and they did play their older stuff, but I'm not the hugest fan of that either. It's OK, just not great. As I said, my feelings on LTJ is summed up in the word meh.

haha ok. then its cool. i just hate people who're like omg they suck a** listen to the new cd ew. and I'm like. even they know it sucks they dont' play it. lol. but no one believe me and are like they used to be good I hate them now. like idk, shouldn't judge a band you haven't seen live.  

Guns of Navarone

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 pm
Yeah, even though I really don't like Less Than Jake, their live show is always really well done and a lot of fun.

biggrin  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff