Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 am
1. When I read Twilight I always get a glass of kool-aid I don't why the books just make me want to drink kool-aid.
2. I lock myself in my room to block out the noise from the rest of my house.
3. I sit on my bed all covered up, *even in th summer.*
4. I turn out the lights and turn on my lamp.
5. Then I can finnally read.

I usually don't come out of my room inless I need to eat or use the bathroom.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 am
Well, I always wait to buy a book when it's in paperback. So that's usually a year after the hardback comes out.

Once I pick up the book in paperback, I read what I can before I have to go to work or eat or whatever else. I usually take a couple of days to read the book because I like to let things soak in. It's sad when you finisha really great book as soon as you get it. I like to live it/experience it/appreciate it. Most everyone else is finished with the whole series. I'm still on book 2. :]

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:09 pm
vanny_jae
When i get a new twilight book I....

1. bounce up and down in the car until i get home
2. as soon as i get home, i grab the book and run to my room
3. i get in a comfortable position on my bed (i'm gonna be laying there a while) and i lock myself from the outside world until i'm done

:3

I do EXACTLY the same thing!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:15 pm
I purchased all 4 books at once and I started reading Twilight in line at Target, then when I got into the car I started to read it some more. My grandmother was like how could you read in the car and not get sick. Once I got home I climbed into bed and read some more.  

blaze1184

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 pm
I find my self every time, sitting some where (usually my living room or bedroom) reading it from start to finish with my ipod. I do this even with really good fan fics of it. I seem to unknowingly making my ipod become my own soundtrack to the book. With it on shuffle, listening to songs I normally wouldn't but fit the parts I'm listeing to. I don't even really pay attention to the music its just something to droned out all other noises. But most of the songs fit certain parts. (Like I posted in the "only one book in e. pov thread. When he was thinking on the plain Broken by seather came on. A song I like but rarely listen to. It just happened to be the song my ipod shuffled too at that point and it suits that part in the fanfic.)  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff