Submit

Which Side Are You On?
  Werewolves
  Vampires
  Neither
View Results

Dont_Throw_Stones

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:09 pm
Hello everyone! As an employee at Barnes&Noble, I was reminded that there was an art contest for Breaking Dawn! We had to draw Bella or Edward for the chance to win a free copy of Breaking Dawn!

I just wanted to see if anyone else had any Twilight art. It's fun to see everyone's idea of the characters, especially before the movie officially comes out.

I'll post mine when I can! I'd love to see all of yours!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:11 pm
When I'm bored I draw Carlisle all over stuff.

I always thought he would look like Fai from Tsubasa cronicles.

At first I thought Alice would look like Fullmoon from Fullmoon O Sagashite but then it was pointed out to me that she had short black hair. Grrr.  

summonergirl001

Sparkly Poster

7,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:17 pm
heart I'm starting to draw most of the cullens including bella but, it has to be when I'm in a special mood. ANd when I have a good working pen or pencil sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 pm
summonergirl001
When I'm bored I draw Carlisle all over stuff.

I always thought he would look like Fai from Tsubasa cronicles.

At first I thought Alice would look like Fullmoon from Fullmoon O Sagashite but then it was pointed out to me that she had short black hair. Grrr.

I can see Carlisle looking like Fai! I always thought Alice was blonde, but I kind of imagined her as anorexic-looking half the time! She's always described as fairy-like, so I'm like, 'oh she's tiny'  

Dont_Throw_Stones

Dont_Throw_Stones

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:24 pm
haloeclipse270
heart I'm starting to draw most of the cullens including bella but, it has to be when I'm in a special mood. ANd when I have a good working pen or pencil sweatdrop

Haha, I know it! I can only draw certain things in a certain mood. smile Lucky for me I was in a Bella-Mood yesterday and managed to get my contest submission in to B&N on time! smile Me and Summonergirl001 both submitted there. hee hee  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games