Submit

Avis Rooder

Sparkly Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:19 pm
I just saw the second one- the tribe- but my bud says the first one was way better. What did you think of the two?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:45 pm
havent seen any but I want to!  

Tinyer3

Damian Fayte

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Roxy529
I just saw the second one- the tribe- but my bud says the first one was way better. What did you think of the two?

The First is the best.. Hell it is probably one of the best vampire movies of all time. and teh second one.. Wow.. ******** horrible...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm
The second one majorly disspointed me. I was totally pumped that there was going to be another one... but the first... is the best. It tops the second one by lightyears of lightyears.  

Sexy Blue Candy

Chatty Sex Symbol

Exo-Polition

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:19 pm
I havnt seen the second one... even though it sounds crap i still think ill see it... i ADORE the first one! watched it when i was 7 and... well brought about my love for vampires.. which creeped out the people in our area because well we live in the middle of nowhere ( really im surrounded by bloody bog!) and you get funny looks around here for wearing skinny jeans sad lol so you get the idea  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:19 pm
Sexy Blue Candy
The second one majorly disspointed me. I was totally pumped that there was going to be another one... but the first... is the best. It tops the second one by lightyears of lightyears.

I sooooo have to agree with you! I hate it when they build up my hopes for NOTHING! I shouldn't have been so disappointed, though. I mean, did I really think they could have, actually, topped the first one? Naaahhhh . . . but I was hoping! DANG! evil  

EBMoonside

68: *Vampire Lounge Polls Hang Out*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff