Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
Say Hello! to "The World"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito-dono

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:45 pm
okay so this is fanfic I started on the H!O forums.
and I'm gonna start posting it here as well.

here's the gist of it.

if you know of hello! project, then you know who the characters are (excluding me, ruecian, and hanson, H!O mod)
pictures not drawn by me

anyways the 4 hello project girls in this story are:
-Reina tanaka
-Saki Shimizu
-Momoko Tsugunaga
-Mai Hagiwara

-Excepting idea's for ch. 5!!-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:47 pm
Quote:

Tsunku walked into the studio early one morning with a big smile on his face and stared at the girls
Sitting in the lounge “I have big news girls.” he said pleasurably.
“Saki, Momoko, Reina, Mai, come with me” he said pointing them out.
“the rest of you…get to work!!”

The girls all left to get to work on the upcoming winter concert, while the other 4 went off with Tsunku.
“So what is it Tsunku, why’d you drag us out like that” Reina said lazily.
“Well girls, I just got done with a conference with the head of CC corporation”
“OH!! I know who that is!!” Momoko busted out
“You do…?” Saki said looking at her weirdly
“Shimizu you should know that I would know about knowing , so you should too.” Momoko said with a big smile.
“Did any of you get that…” Mai mumbled.
“Anyways as I was saying, I spoke with the head of CC corp. And they want Hello Project to do a commercial advertising their new online game, so I choose you four to do it.”
“OH!! Work I actually want to do now!! YAY!!!” Momoko shouted out.
“Well lets get this over with…” Saki said with a sigh.

After the commercial was finished then aired, the head CC corp. made announcement to the girls
“Since you girls helped us out with this commercial, so you all are present with your own copy of the game
Free of charge.”
“Oh wow!!I can‘t wait to play” Momoko busted out.
“Uh thanks” the others girls said in unison.
They soon left the CC corp. building and headed back towards the studio.

On the drive back they all were looking weirdly at the game they had received.
“I wonder if this is any good” Reina said curiously.
“Well when we get back to the studio you can try it out.” Tsunku said politely.
“Awesome!” Mai said with a very happy face.
“I dunno, I’ve never really played a video game before. And I never knew that online game existed before today” Saki said with a frown resting upon her face.
“You really need to catch up with the times Shimizu, and don’t worry its our first time too” Momoko

Once they got back the 4 girls went into the lounge and sat in a circle. And opened the box containing the game. What to find was not only the game, but a small computer, a controller, a headset, and a pair of goggles.
“This all looks really hard to use.” Mai said
“Well lets read the instructions then, so we know how to do everything” Reina said.
After about an hour of reading instructions the 4 girls finally got everything set up.
They all registered and logged in for the first time.

Momoko was the first to enter the game.
“Wow!! This looks so cool.”
A popup window opened up to her with a message saying
"Welcome to The World"  

Kaito-dono

Kaito-dono

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:48 pm
Quote:

After waiting a bit Momo saw that Saki finally logged in following Mai, Then Reina.
“Well I’ll admit this game looks pretty good” Reina said at first glance
“Wow Saki you look so cool, I didn’t even see that type of character when I was making mine.
Instead I picked out the first cute thing I could find.” Momoko said happily.
“Well Momo, that what happens when you take your time with things.” Saki replied.
“I look so weird” Mai siad when she compared herself to the others, Momo looked at Reina’s character
and was in aw.
“Reina you look so cool!!”
“Uh. Thanks, I just picked out what looked cool to me, I think my class is some kind of reaper”

“Your class is known as a Flick reaper.” a mysterious voice said behind them.
The girls turned around and saw lightly dressed young boy with a faint smile on his face.
Along side him was a portly cat like creature.
“You are new to this game aren’t you? My name’s
Ruecian.” the boy said.
“And I’m Hanson, I’m Rue’s apprentice. I’m also a mod on the English Hello!_Project fansite” the cat -like created said.
“My name is Momoko Tsugunaga, and these are my friends Saki Shimizu, Reina Tanaka, and Mai Hagiwara”
“So your apart of Hello!_ Project huh….” Ruecuan said
“How’d you know about us” Reina asked.
“Well like I said I’m apart of the English Hello!_Project fansite, and so is Rue here” Hanson said with a smile.

Ruecain explained to them about the game, and everything that happened in the past, and about the version they were in.
“So Ruecian…”
“You can call my Rue”
“Anyways Ruecian, you Seem to know allot about this game…”
“Are you kidding he knows everything about this game” Hanson busted out.
“Anyways can you help us a bit?” Momo asked
“Sure okay. I mean I have nothing else to do at the moment. So. Why not.”

He showed them the door and started to give them a tour around the root town they were in.
About half way through the tour everything fell silent. Then suddenly someone cried out
“I can’t log out! I can’t log out!”
“Ah looks like an attention whore is wanting to be noticed by system administration” Rue said very bluntly.
“Anyways short but I have end things short today, Here’s my member address. Call me anytime you need something.” he said giving them is email.
Rue opened up the menu. “Huh? that’s weird” He said
“What is it Rue?” Mai asked.
“I…I can’t log out. The hell is going on? Why can’t I log out.”
“Rue stop teasing us” Mai said with a worried face
“I’m not teasing, I seriously can’t log out”
“Lemme see. Now where’s the menu. Oh here it is,” Saki said as she opened the options menue.
“What the? I can’t log out, it won’t let me”
“Looks like we’re stuck here.” Rue said with a calm voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:52 pm
Quote:

“What do you mean you can’t log out?” Reina shouted
“I just can’t. I’m contacting system admin about this” Reucian
Rue opened up a window and went to the tech support section, he noticed a new message posted on
The top of the page. He scanned it, then it all came to him. He smiled faintly then started laughing.

“Man how could I have been so stupid.” He said.
“Rue what is it?” Hanson asked.
“The admin are doing maintenance.” he said bluntly
“What do you mean maintenance ?” Saki asked
“Maintenance is when the system admin’s find a small problem in the game, then they temporarly shut it down and fix it.” Hanson answered confidently.
“Apparently they are doing a new thing where they’ll do maintenance, but they let the players still play.
I guess they just had to remove some things to do it, logging out must have been removed, and I guess
So has leaving town or going into shops or guilds.” Ruecian explained.
Girls…
“And how long does this last for?” Reina asked.
“The window with the notice saying they are doing maintenance said it would be an hour.”
“Well it looks like we won’t be doing anything, I guess we can still give you the full tour, since we have more then enough time now” Momo said happily.
Girls…..

The girls continued following Ruecian around the town, trying to pay attention.
He explained everything to them that he didn‘t explain before. He explained their classes, guilds, towns, monsters, the arena, and everything that would make even the youngest player knowledgeable about the game.
During the explanation Saki interrupted ,
“Hey Ruecian I haves a question.”
Girls…..
“I told you to call me Rue.”
“Right…..anyways Rue I have a question.”
“Hmm?”
“We can logout right?”
Girls….
“Yea…..”
“So can’t we just take this helmet thing off? And go away for a bit?”
“Well normally that would work, but ever since the launch or R:2 CC corp. became idiots and added a feature to the VAD, they made headlock, which cuff around your ears, to make sure the VAD wouldn’t fall off, and they made the switch to lock and unlock them the log in and log out button. So you either stay in the game or risk losing your ears by ripping off the VAD.”
“Oh, that explains it.”

Girls…..
“Well, maintenance is over, and we can all log out. So I guess this is where we apart ways” Rue said
“Wait, will we ever see each other again?” Momo asked
“Possibly….it could happen” Hanson replied.
“Well is there anyway we can contact you?” Momo asked again.
“Oh yea I forgot to mention that before, here’s my members address. They are like mini email addresses
That are used for this game, tells whether your friends are online or not, plus you can send them messages with it too.” Ruecian replied.
Ruecian gave them all his member address, and taught them how to give theirs out to other.
He waved goodbye and started walking. He soon got a message from Saki.
[ Hey, thanks for helping us today. You are really nice. I hope we can play again sometime!]

The girls logged out and took off the goggles to find Tsunku standing over them.
“I’ve been calling you for the past 45 minuets, now hurry up and get to work!!”
“Yes sir!” they all said in unison, they got up and ran off to rehearsal.  

Kaito-dono

Kaito-dono

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 pm
Only haseo cameo appearance in the story.
Quote:

It had been whole week since the girls had last logged on. They had either forgotten about the game or
Just had no time for it. Until Momoko finally remembered to log on one night.
She had completely forgotten about it till she saw it sitting in the family room on an empty shelf.
It had been so long that she almost forgot both her username and password.
Once she got in, she looked around for a sign of Ruecian, Hanson, or the others. But she found no
Sign of them at all. So she decided to walk around town for a bit and explore.

“I wonder what I should do, Ruecian is online. But I can’t find him anywhere.
Saki and the others are all offline too. I guess I should go and try to see what this character can do.”

She searched for a while through the games menu system, and found some basic instructions.
She headed towards the chaos gate and selected a level one field, as she got there she reopened the
Instructions and read about how to attack, defend, use skills, and items. She also read about treasure chests
And traps. After she read some instructions she decided to try and attack.

“Okay lets do this.”

She ran into battle head on against three monsters, she nearly failed. She was able to save herself
By running away from the fight and to the nearest warp point and warped back to town.
When she got back to town she saw a tall young man with sully white hair and was dressed in
White clad clown like clothes.
Standing next to him was a small boy wearing a long white scarf, it was Ruecian.
She ran up to him with a big smile on her face.

“RUECIAN!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT I’D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!” she shouted happily
Almost like it was a relief to see him.
“Hmm? Oh its you Momoko.” he said
“You can just call me Momo like everyone else.”
“Okay, but remember, I told you to call me Rue. Oh, bye the way. This is a friend of mine, his name is
Haseo.”
“Haseo? Well its nice to meet you!” She said
“Likewise…..” Haseo replied.

Momoko told Ruecian how she tried to fight but ended up running away.
Haseo explain that she is a harvest cleric, who is a healer not a fighter.
Rue told her that the only real way for her to level up is be in a party with player who has excelled fighting skills.

“Hey why don’t you join us, we can level you fast. Plus we need a healer.” Haseo told her.
“Really are you sure? I mean she’s only level one and we’re both over 100” Ruecian exclaimed
“Don’t worry she’ll be alright”
“Well I guess so.”
Haseo invited Momoko into the party. Then they warped to a high level dungeon and went on in.
“Now Momo, all you have to do is stand on the side, me and Haseo will take care of the rest.”

They were in the dungeon for around 3 hours. They finally got to the bottom floor, where the boss was.
“Momo, stay back, we’ll take care of this”
They entered battle, Momo ran to the sidelines and watched to two fight the boss.
It wasn’t long before both Ruecian and Haseo’s health became extremely low.
She tried to heal them but it was too late, both their hit points had reached zero. She was the only one left
Alive in the party, and the boss came after her. The boss swung his hand and in one hit Momo’s health had hit zero.
They were warped back to town, where it was time for them to part, because Momoko had to go to sleep, she had a big day
tomorrow with rehearsal for the upcoming winter concert in Osaka.
She thanked Ruecian and Haseo for bringing her up a full 20 levels.
Then logged out.  
Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff