Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Will Too human be good?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Expired Meme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:20 am
I think that the long awaited Too human by silicon knights might not live up to it's hype like halo 3 and 2 so tell me what the rest of you guys might think emo wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:54 pm
I didn't know about it's last gen development so there's no mega-hype for me. It looks okay though.  

Pay Per Cuts

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 am
Microsoft is Hyping this up game late. they say the demo hit gold with 900,000 downloads. if you love Diablo 2 and need a fix til the recently announced Diablo 3 (w00ts!!!) then this should satisfy you. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 pm
I really don't want this game to suck in 2006 E3 i saw the trailer for it and it was amazing so i might want to try it out xp xp xp wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance rofl  

Expired Meme

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:07 am
my answer to this question is.....*drum roll*....... maybe  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:57 pm
*playing the demo* Looks good *Thumbs up* Wish this camera was nicer to me though...  

The True Anonymous One

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:03 am
I recently downloaded the demo and i love it so far, and yes the camera could use some work dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:31 am
Based on what I've seen and heard, Too Human does look promising. Personally, I think it will be great. Of course, we won't know for sure until it comes out.  

Lady Psychic

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items