The Wedding. (not really a spoiler)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:45 am
The wedding scene was beautiful, to say the least. :]

That's as far as I have gotten, since I'm leaving for the airport right now!
Happy reading :]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:34 pm
yeah, i was wiggling and giggling for that whole sequence! biggrin soooo happy.
i love how she wrote it... it almost felt like I was getting married or something.  

Lindini

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 pm
Jellycones

indeed... I was in tears  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:16 am
Ditto, I loved the wedding scene. So magical and beautiful. smile Brought a few tears to my eyes.

vivianna-a01

T0m03

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 pm
Yeah, I definitely cried some happy tears at the wedding scene. I'm a total sap at weddings in real life. I can just imagine how beautiful it was and how completely dazzling Edward must look at the end of the aisle... Waiting for me with that big smile... Did I just say... Nevermind. Just ignore that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm
the wedding scene was cute and totally easy to imagine. It was one of the only sections in the book where i was content and happy how she wrote it but
spolier
the whole jacob coming back and almost killing Edward was wierd and unexpected in a good/bad way. I'm suprised he didn't hurt Jacob there but then i understood why its so hard to explain  

Princess Candy Apple

eternity of twilight_22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:51 pm
i absolutly loved this part! heart !  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:52 pm
T0m03
Yeah, I definitely cried some happy tears at the wedding scene. I'm a total sap at weddings in real life. I can just imagine how beautiful it was and how completely dazzling Edward must look at the end of the aisle... Waiting for me with that big smile... Did I just say... Nevermind. Just ignore that.

Lol, me too. I was somewhat watery when it came to the wedding scene. Angela & Mike, now that was funny. xd It was nice how Stephenie wrote it, I could imagine Edward looking all dazzling waiting for Bella down the aisle. whee  

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

T0m03

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 pm
Princess Candy Apple
the wedding scene was cute and totally easy to imagine. It was one of the only sections in the book where i was content and happy how she wrote it but
spolier
the whole jacob coming back and almost killing Edward was wierd and unexpected in a good/bad way. I'm suprised he didn't hurt Jacob there but then i understood why its so hard to explain

You know, I thought it was SOOO incredibly sweet that Edward referred to Jacob's arrival as one of Bella's wedding presents. I mean, you don't find too many husbands who are just completely content with you dancing with their rival, your best friend who you are also in love with, that wants to take you away from them. I was just upset that Jacob had to ruin his arrival by not letting the subject go when Bella told him that it wasn't his business. I mean, honestly, it wasn't and he was immature to act like it was. Then he was WAY too close to killing her as he reacted. I mean, she was even telling him that he was hurting her! Some "best friend" he is. Edward had ALL rights to kill Jacob, but Edward loved Bella too much to hurt her that way even though I'm sure at the time, she wouldn't have minded. How are you just go to a wedding, on behalf of the bride, and practically ASSAULT her?! No way.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:03 pm
Jellycones

Yes I agree. The wedding was very emotional.  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff