Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Is there any other psycho that finished Breaking Dawn too? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lina-wings

Blazing Wildcat

10,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:06 pm
In my wildest dreams I thought that things would turn out the way they did in this book so I was shocked and very happy with how things went. It's been so long since I read a book that had a happy ending with things tied up that nicely. It was wonderful and refreshing and I have to say I seriously loved the book. Though i finished it in less than 8 hours I'm already re-reading it again. wink

Question though was anyone shocked that Bella and Edward's baby was the one meant for Jacob? I so was!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:13 pm
It seemed different from the other books.
And the mood was...lighter?
Although I really can't complain --wasn't a big fan of new moon and eclipse.

All in all, however, I'm satisfied. :]

Ralphiie

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:13 pm
Ralphiie

Really? a Lighter mood?

Indeed, it was much much different from the rest of the series, as it wasn't just focused on the romance part anymore... but it seemed completely darker in mood. It dealt with death, pain, right vs. wrong, hard choices, suffering...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:38 pm
PoopyBeep
Ralphiie

Really? a Lighter mood?

Indeed, it was much much different from the rest of the series, as it wasn't just focused on the romance part anymore... but it seemed completely darker in mood. It dealt with death, pain, right vs. wrong, hard choices, suffering...

It really reminded me of the way The Host is written, a more mature style. I love all the plot twist it was way more exiting than the other books. Even thought the whole *spolier* Jabob imprinting on a new born baby*end spoiler* was somewhat sick and twisted(not that sick and twisted is a bad thing. The only thing i didnt like was the switching perspective even thought it was nessasary. neutral  

FrenchHornQueen

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces