Reply Breaking Dawn
We Were Wrong *spoilers*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:42 pm
We were so wrong guys. Obviously Edward and Bella can have sex.
And obviously has some kind of sperm, cause he got Bella preggerz for cryin' out loud. I lol'd so hard when he bit the pillows and also when he tore up Bella's lingerie. I was very content with how Mrs. Meyer portrayed their sex.
She totally kept it clean for kids, but it was still intimate and nice. Who else loved it? (you are not a perv if you say yes. it was cute.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:48 pm
Haha. I remember suggesting this forever ago to my friends and maybe a few of you, and everyone shot me down. But to be fair, it totally made sense. I'm glad that they had a baby. I love her!
And I loved that the sex scenes were so innocent. It was very them (although I won't have complained if they were steamy. Haha)  

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:54 pm
she never said that males can't get human females pregnant just not vampires getting vampires preggers!!!

i liked those scenes but i prefer Laurell K. Hamilton vampire sex scenes, and werewolf sex scenes, and fey sex scenes....ohhh fey sex scenes. ok i am done mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:26 pm
Yeah, I totally didn't see that coming although it makes perfect logical sense to me now. I really liked how Stephanie Meyer wrote the sex scenes, too. I could definitely--well, nevermind. redface  

T0m03

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am
Koneko Tsukino
Haha. I remember suggesting this forever ago to my friends and maybe a few of you, and everyone shot me down. But to be fair, it totally made sense. I'm glad that they had a baby. I love her!
And I loved that the sex scenes were so innocent. It was very them (although I won't have complained if they were steamy. Haha)

i agree with you sweatdrop ...I just wish she made another copy that was adult... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:33 pm
Haha, yeah... SM was very tricky. She's said before that vampires couldn't have children, but of course vampire women can't because their bodies can't change. Tricky tricky. I never really considered that Bella would. That surprised me.  

Fide et Amore

CodeNameCinderella

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 pm
I was surprised that there was just so much sex in the book ( not that i mind) beacuse i know S.M. religious views very well (my boyfriend and his whole family is very moron - how he can date me i'll never know razz ) and i was very curious to see how she would work it out and i was very happy with the outcome. i think she walked a very fine line: keeping it clean so the younger fans could read it, and keeping it real enough that older (and more debauched) readers could apreciate the sex as well. and i think she walked that line very well.

as for the whole kid thing; well I'll just say there is very rarely a writer who can surprise me. and i was pleasantly unsurprised.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:17 pm
At first when i read the part about her being pregnant i just couldnt believe it! i thought id gotten the wrong book! but im still no finished with the book im starting to think that i got the right book. its really funny and im begninning to understand it better. but this has to be the best book in the series in my opinion! blaugh  

BrygetCaese

MusicGNote

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:53 pm
Wow that sex was... just wow. So perfect. I knew she'd never write details though. But still... it was amazing. I can still imagine some of it. wink blaugh xd Haha... But I ABSOLUTELY loved the part in the water. WHOA. Edward is one sexy beast. I was mad that Edward got pissed afterwards. What are a few bruises in exchange for sex with him? Lol. But I couldn't believe how many times they had sex in this book! (That being a good thing.) It's so unlike Stephie...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:50 pm
Everything about their first time together was PERFECT. The beach, the morning after......I could TOTALLY see Edward shredding a few pillows with those pearly whites of his while they....well, you know. I do wish that SM would write an adult version....that would complete everything. But due to what she believes is appropriate and what's not, that's most likey not gonna happen.....but we can dream, right?^^ (I do wish she'd reconsider publishing Forever Dawn....but she killed that wish instantly.... gonk )  

Rancid Cupcakes

bellawannabe12888

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:28 pm
i loved reading about the sex it was funny. especially the pillows . that was so hilarious i couldnt believe it. i was amazed i could see it in my head . al the feathers on the floor and the bed i would have laughed if bella picked some up and threw them in the air. perfect  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games