Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
How games obsessed are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How obsessed with games are you?
  I not obsessed at all, I'm not a loser!
  I like to indulge in my habit once in a while.
  I love games lots, but I am a sane person.
  Games and oxygen are the same thing to me!
View Results

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 pm
My games, cds, and dvds are constantly out of the case and just sitting in random places. I rely on God to break the disks he doesnt approve of.

For example, I've had V for Vendetta sitting out on my shelf for a good 3 months. I've also had Snakes on a Plane in a similar area just sitting on a shelf. Snakes of a Plane is now in the trash from scratches.

SLJ is most likely the anti-christ. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 pm
Jonnnn
My games, cds, and dvds are constantly out of the case and just sitting in random places. I rely on God to break the disks he doesnt approve of.

For example, I've had V for Vendetta sitting out on my shelf for a good 3 months. I've also had Snakes on a Plane in a similar area just sitting on a shelf. Snakes of a Plane is now in the trash from scratches.

SLJ is most likely the anti-christ. biggrin

That's quite irresponsible. How hard is it to open the box click it in place and close it.

Then again my cds used to all over my floor and I'd step on them But I at least had them in cases. I know better now.  

Demidom

Griffinith

Aged Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:49 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
nitnit
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

-I have gone to the hospital from dehydration because I forgot to drink while playing

lolwut

Yes...it is true...I forgot to drink...and sleep...and eat...
I forget those constantly, playing games or not. I just seem to be partly in-human in my ability to not follow my bodily needs for about 3 days.. then I get bored with the game and try something else for a while.. like eating again, or possibly passing out for a day or two.

But, for the most part, my life prevents me from going into massive amounts of game playing, and so I just relax with friends who occasionally go on gaming binges, but usually just chill.

EDIT:
Pay Per Cuts
Griffinith
I play until the game breaks.. Remember Animal Crossing: Wild World? Ever heard of a glitch or problem with that game?

Behold. And that's why most of my friends call me the game breaker. (PS: that was my town gate, and I had to start over again and be more careful after that.. I still don't have my halo back)

You get that from hackers or something right?
Narr. This is what Lag makes happen!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 pm
I have now achieved 5,000 + total hours!  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:19 pm
I played over 400 hours of video games this summer. And that's while also going to my job which I don't get home from until after 9 PM on weekends. And I slept in weekdays until at least 10 AM. burning_eyes

New record, but still wimpy for my potential!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:44 pm
i love video games but i love sports too  

sonicfreak1031

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 pm
sonicfreak1031
i love video games but i love sports too