Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Just came out!!!!!!!! Breaking Dawn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of Breaking Dawn?. . .
  ABOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *heart heart heart*
  Well, it was ok. . .
  Ugh!!!!!!! It ruined everything!!!!!!!! *sizzle sizzle*
  Don't ever want to even look at it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Captain Jacky Sparr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:31 am
What do ya think, guys? Did you love it? Did you loath it, or did you just think it was dang crazy? Give me your opinions!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 am
I didn't love it, though I didn't hate it either. I was rather disappointed with it though. The way she wrote this book was so different from the others. There was no fight, which there was in every other book. And some of the things she had happen were way out there. Plus, once Bella turned, I couldn't relate to her much anymore.

I can't quite put my finger on the EXACT reason I didn't care for it, but I really just think it could have been better.  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

T0m03

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:46 am
I agree. I was a bit disappointed. I thought it was going to be a lot more dramatic than that. Especially about someone dying. I was really hoping Jacob would die but that's just me. I didn't really like how I had to read through 215 pages of his point of view. Although I understand why she did it, every chapter seemed just SO long. I just wanted it to go back to Bella's point of view. Heck, I'd settle for anyone else OTHER than Jacob. I was kinda hoping for a fight also. The whole standoff was a bit anti-climatic even though I'm sure the outcome would be very tragic with many casualties had they fought the Volturi. I was kinda thinking that they would beat 'em, and they would kinda become the new order of vampire mafias, except not as... I guess... Intruding...?  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games