Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Cheat engine??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:50 am
Hey I was racing someone and I notice they used something like speed gear but it was only temporary. He got off the line like it was speed gear but it only lasted for like a quarter of the race. After the race they told me about a program called cheat gear? Has anyone here heard of it?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 am
havent heard of it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

X-iLatiN KinG-X

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 am
hm.. thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:06 pm
UCE a.k.a Universal Cheat Engine, normally called CE (Cheat Engine). CE is a hacking program that is made to manipulate the client side of a game/program. It is mainly used to find codes that can be manipulated as cheats, which are called CT a.k.a Cheat Tables. This CT's are the core center of the hacking community in major games, such as World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, RF Online and including Gaiaonline. Hardcore MMO games which I listed above, uses GameGuard or XTrap to nullify such hacking programs in order to keep the players safe, which is why if you are familiar with playing MMO games, you will see some small box before you start, that's says "Guard" or something related to that. Unfortunately, Gaiaonline does not have a system protection for this, because it is running on flash programs and HTML codes which is easily hacked by Cheat Engine Users. The bright side is, it cannot be used to hack other people's account, because account usernames are server sided, thus cannot be stolen by the hackers. All they can do is manipulate flash generated programs, like the Games section and Towns. I'm pretty sure soon the hackers will make up a CT for zOMG!, I just hope Gaia will do something about it as soon as possible.

I hope this explains what Cheat Engines are and their capabilities. There's no possible way to stop them, unless you report them to the mods, which I hardly ever see them do anything much about it. If they play dirty, then just mark them down and never race them again. If possible, post the names up here, i'll talk to them personally and see what I can do to threaten them from using it. That's all I can say for now, peace~!  

Xoul Leonheart

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 pm
thanks I posted one about rude racers I found out about cheat engine when racing someone they could go threw cows but they still lost. Ive seen the same with speed gear in which I guessing that if the even though they can go threw things speed is mainly do to the internet connection or computer components right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 pm
DarkHotRodXxX
thanks I posted one about rude racers I found out about cheat engine when racing someone they could go threw cows but they still lost. Ive seen the same with speed gear in which I guessing that if the even though they can go threw things speed is mainly do to the internet connection or computer components right?

thats correct DarkHotRod, but if they have something where they go at 200 mph through the whole race and they start as soon as the countdown starts instead of when it finishes then theres only so much advantage that you can get from the difference in internet speed and how well your computer is made.
but what remains true is that if you were to run things the exact same way they'r running things is that it comes down to whos connection and computer is faster.
if someone wants to cheat against me... then i tell them to turn their speed up to max and I tell them that since they wanna play it that way I'll use speed gear to its max to match their max... but ONLY cause they refuse to do things any other way...
in such a case like that its a matter of whos computer and connection is faster.
other than cases where the opponent agrees to doing so I dont believe in any form of cheating.
it IS fun however when you can beat them on their own grounds so long as they agree to it xd  

Crithono

Familiar Rallier

The Dragon Cup

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces