Reply Breaking Dawn
Your Thoughts On Breaking Dawn: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 am
its hard to explain whhat i really think about the book....like i finished it and was just kinda wacked out about the whole thing. i cant figure out if i like it or not...i meen the end was a total couphout and i was so not expecting the whole baby thing.......... that was just kinda ridiculous....i think steapenie tried too hard to surprise us all and make it interseting....becuase im jusy not satistied completley with it and i know im not the only one  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:40 pm
M a d d i C u l l e n
its hard to explain whhat i really think about the book....like i finished it and was just kinda wacked out about the whole thing. i cant figure out if i like it or not...i meen the end was a total couphout and i was so not expecting the whole baby thing.......... that was just kinda ridiculous....i think steapenie tried too hard to surprise us all and make it interseting....becuase im jusy not satistied completley with it and i know im not the only one

I know I'm still shocked! I don't know what to think about it!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Cassification

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:31 am
I loved that there was a happy ending, but since there was so much more action and (in my opinion) emotion in the other books, I felt cheated out of a big battle at the end. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:30 pm
I thought it was awesome. there where a lot of sad parts though but i loved it.  

XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:26 pm
Breaking Dawn was disappointing. It's not as bad as New Moon, but it seemed like it was all about sex and imprinting. And the thing with the Volturi seemed like she just wanted to make the book longer. I think the Volturi incident was stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:25 pm
User Image

♥ Overall, i loved the book. Maybe that's because i love twilight, and i can't just hate one of the books.
I thought the Volturi scene was very... useless.
The pregnancy thing..... the part when he bit the pillows was hilarious. HAHA
"Why are there feather in my hair?"
"I bit a pillow. Or two." HAHAHAHA
Anyways, overall, i felt closure. I knew that Edward and Bella will have to stay together. I never doubted that for a minute. Jacob just can't have Bella.
But yeah, i felt closure, and i felt that everything that needed to happen happened. Like, how jacob imprinted and stuff.
When Renesmee was born (i know this is really sad), i actually wanted to have woohoo with Edward and have a beautiful baby too.
Hahaha.
I'm so sad. ♥

♥ Pink99Chick (Lady Pinksalot Taco Ranger)

What is a Taco Ranger?

Click Here | Be a Taco Ranger!  

pink99chick

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:15 pm
I loved it, although I'm with pink99chick, I'm not sure if it's just because I love Twilight and I can't hate any of the books. xd I also agree with the Volturi scene being useless. Overall, I loved the book, every part. I'm now grieving that there's none more left.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:21 pm
For starters, I actually enjoyed Breaking Dawn. My friends hated it, but, that's their opinion. The ending was very Shakespearian for me. If anyone has ever read Merchant of Venice , then I hope you can see the parallels between the endings of both books. But for those who are too lazy to bother reading Merchant of Venice, like Breaking Dawn, there is a huge building up of what might be a violent ending (from what I remember, a character had a debt with another man and if he couldn't pay the debt, he was going to be killed). But in the end, it never happens and the plotlines are resolved peacefully. Breaking Dawn is like that.

Man, I think I'm going to have to make my friends read Merchant of Venice now. I'm sick of hearing them b***h about the ending of Breaking Dawn.  

stareyed_in_LA

Twilight7448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:27 pm
I'm almost done with it but I know what's going to happen. I already knew Bella would turn into a vampire and that she would have sex with Edward. Some people said Stephenie Meyer ran out of ideas. I don't know what to say to that but I did find it shocking that Bella had a baby and she was never thirsty. I was with Jacob on a lot of things like hating the baby. I seriously hated that thing and thought Bella was a fool to keep it inside of her! But now I ♥ Reneesme and Jacob should have inprinted on someone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 am
User Image

This was never the way I planned...Not my intention...

I liked the start of the book but as soon as Bella got preggers my interest level died out very fast...(but that could be me being...me)

User Image

I got so brave, drink in hand...Lost my discretion...
User Image

tehangelnisha

Tipsy Loiterer

x3Kiome

Chatty Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:23 pm
To tell youu guys the truth, I absolutely hated Breaking Dawn. Well maybe hate is too strong of a word, but I didn't like it at all. Becasue when I read Breaking Dawn, it made me feel like I was reading a fanfiction instead of a published author. Seriously, a baby? Sure Renesme is... awesome. It's awesome that Bella could have a baby but from my point of view, I don't like that because it's EDWARD's baby. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a team Jacob person, or am I team edward. I'm switzerland. But, from the beginning of the book of Twilight, we've always been told that Vampires + Babies = Impossible. I was surprised and no offense, but...Renesme Carlie Cullen is just not he best name there is in the world. I loved the name Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Esme and I adored Edward and loved how she made the nickname Bella but... come on...Renesme? Stephenie Meyer shocked me, and it wasn't in the good way neither. And Bella's power... god we've been told that they need time in order for the vampires to get use to other people's scent... but then boom a few days later There comes Charlie and Renee coming by to visit Bella. Overall, I didn't really like Breaking Dawn other than the whole 'Jacob cracking blonde jokes with Rosalie' and 'Edward bitng pillows'.

For those that are too lazy to read, simply...
I didn't like the book because of the baby's name, Bella's power and no instinct to suck other people's blood.

Favorite one, will forever be Twilight and New Moon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:02 pm
Well i love breaking dawn, best book in twilight saga. For me that is. And well I find it kinda lame that Stephanie Meyer chose Breaking dawn to like have all the action kinda thing. That's like when Bella becomes a vampire..I mean we've all been waiting for it to happen, never seemed like it was coming anytime soon. and The preggo thing with Edward and Bella is kinda..not what was expected. Their kid is adorable..just not what was expected as I said before.
I personally agree that "Nessie" is such an icky name for her. I mean I totally knew how Bella felt when everyone called her Nessie...what a pain.

I hate Jacob black as a character I mean...couldn't he have found some other vampire kid to imprint on? Seriously...the Cullen's would have had a wonderful life if Jacob would just butt out.
I enjoyed reading it best.

Ish Wicky

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas