... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slag10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:28 pm
Onewing949
I haven't been able to get my friends into ska. They are too much into hardcore and rap. The're too far gone to know what's good.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Guns of Navarone
Onewing949
Guns of Navarone
evilbrainbabies
Guns of Navarone
jay9866
so..how about that ska

wtf is ska?

sucks and it's dead.

as is this guild apparently.

I would try and bring the guild back but I have no news to report. Except I saw two people with Op ivy T-shirts within a matter of two days. It's enough to give me hope for ska. It's too bad that I hate both those people wearing the T-shirts but I have a new found respect for them. The punk scene is slowly comming back here. Unfortunatly rap is pretty much the big thing here. It's hard to even find any good small bands. I know a few really good guitarist that aren't in a band though. Other than that my town really isn't that cultured. It's really a back water place.

I finally got my girlfriend into ska. I'll take that as a small victory. I haven't been able to get my friends into ska. They are too much into hardcore and rap. The're too far gone to know what's good.

I'm learning how to play the guitar. I bought an acoustic Michell. If I get really into playing the guitar then I'll buy an electric and an amp.

For hardcore kids, show em The Flaming Tsunamis. they're amazing.

Ugh I hate TFT, when I was 16 they were my favorite band I would see them atleast once a month and they played ska and ska core and it was great! Focus the fury was an amazing cd. Then robots came out and you would see them and there were no horns and just screaming. When Fear everything came out I was hoping for a change but the last 3 times I've seen them all they do is scream and there isn't a horn in the room.  

Kingshortpants

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 pm
Kingshortpants
Guns of Navarone
Onewing949
Guns of Navarone
evilbrainbabies

sucks and it's dead.

as is this guild apparently.

I would try and bring the guild back but I have no news to report. Except I saw two people with Op ivy T-shirts within a matter of two days. It's enough to give me hope for ska. It's too bad that I hate both those people wearing the T-shirts but I have a new found respect for them. The punk scene is slowly comming back here. Unfortunatly rap is pretty much the big thing here. It's hard to even find any good small bands. I know a few really good guitarist that aren't in a band though. Other than that my town really isn't that cultured. It's really a back water place.

I finally got my girlfriend into ska. I'll take that as a small victory. I haven't been able to get my friends into ska. They are too much into hardcore and rap. The're too far gone to know what's good.

I'm learning how to play the guitar. I bought an acoustic Michell. If I get really into playing the guitar then I'll buy an electric and an amp.

For hardcore kids, show em The Flaming Tsunamis. they're amazing.

Ugh I hate TFT, when I was 16 they were my favorite band I would see them atleast once a month and they played ska and ska core and it was great! Focus the fury was an amazing cd. Then robots came out and you would see them and there were no horns and just screaming. When Fear everything came out I was hoping for a change but the last 3 times I've seen them all they do is scream and there isn't a horn in the room.

Uhh, what are you retarded? lets see, listen to first rule with a couple horn solos. The Ritalin Conspiracy with a sax solo. Alsom Bird-Watching and Vice Versa, If You Really Love Me, World of Chaos, Weaug Teaug Peaug, and The Great Red Cross Robbery definitely all use their horns. Also, they definitely had 2 horns when they played here a while ago. idk, maybe they happen to play there while WATU is touring so johnny wasn't there? idk. anyways you're still retarded cuz they definitely still have horns, and use them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 pm
I've listen to fear every thing I heard the horns on the album but when I see them there is no horns. Then again if you knew the band you would know they go threw members like candy. I remember when they were all from gilford and I would go up on stage to sing By force with them.  

Kingshortpants

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces