James Kirk
  Jean-Luc Picard
  Kathryn Janeway
  Benjamin Sisko
  Johnathon Archer
View Results

Serpentine Fire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:06 pm
I'm a very big fan of Star Trek. It caught my interest last year, when I decided I was going to watch the original series. After that, it was a match made in heaven(or space rather). I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation now and plan on watching Voyager next. I'm not a buff on the Star Trek, nor have I seen or have everything that is, but I wish, like most other Trekkies, to be knowledgeable of the series and converse among fellow fans on the thing that matters most: When the hell is the new movie coming out?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 am
I have been a fan of Star Trek for 30 years.
I love Star Trek!!  

Codiah

squeeky377

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:52 am
I started watching star trek last year when I walked in on my dad watching it, hooked since then. I first watched all of Voyager, then watched all of Next Generation. I currently trying to find some of the episodes I missed in both series, but Voyager is still my favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 pm
I love Picard. I also really like to read the Star Trek books. I finished reading Imzadi and it's really good. Still trying to remind my mom to read it. She has gotten through almost half way through. So read!  

Vila113

acuna_ame

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:29 pm
I just saw the trailer for the new Star Trek movie and am totally freaking out!!! I have loved Star Trek ever since I can remember. I am sooo EXCITED to see the movie!!!!  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games