Submit

Poll for the sake of a poll
  (o)V(o) <--Owl (|___CRAYOLA___(> <---Crayon
View Results

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:15 pm
please dont hate me guys but I

totally hated Breaking Dawn.

I thought all that stuff could have been covered in three or more books alone...it was so ridiculous.

seriously. i'm a frickin twihard and I hated it.

it was like a fan-fiction threw up.

and don't get me wrong im sure that most of you loved it but it just wasn't my style..everything happened so fast and everything was so ridiculous...

like bella getting preggo??? edward doesn't have semen. I thought steph covered that.

and I liked the wedding bit dont get me wrong but jake imprinted on their daughter??? its just too fanatical for me. it didn't follow the flow of the other books. it just looks like to me she was in a hurry and wanted to go out with a big bang.

well stephenie meyer. bang bang.

bang bang.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:28 pm
I sort of knew in the back of my head that Bella would get pregnant, but I was hoping the whole time that it wouldn't happen. It just doesn't seem right to me. The whole concept reflected the likes of a fanfiction to me. I was also hoping that the road to the wedding and vampirization would be difficult. Like a series of events that would make Bella rethink things or maybe the Volturi would come before the wedding and the whole book would lead up to her becoming a vampire and then a prologue.
As for the movie, I'm already disappointed. We'll just have to see how it turns out in the end.

Angels In Anyone

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:51 pm
Okay, first off, I'm glad they were married. I would've been severly pissed if Jacob had messed that up.

And I'm so glad Jacob is no longer the hating homicidal maniac towards Edward anymore, but I was still creeped out by the whole imprinting on Bella's baby. Still creeps me out about Quil too. I totally thought he was gonna end up with Leah. Eh, oh well for her.

Okay, the fight, I was a bit upset that it never escalated. It was so much build up just for it to have a rather anti-climatic ending. I mean, Bella went through all that training and junk just to use it more with Edward than with anything else. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she was able to knock Jane and Alec down a few pegs, but it still was just off to me.

I really, really hope she finishes Midnight Sun soon and publishes it even sooner cause I was loving the first chappie. Totally not enough there. ::le sigh::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:11 pm
i loved it, but i do love twilight more, still great!
emmett was hilarious!
and jacobs blonde jokes, lol
i actually read that stupid girls post about the baby and the imprinting and i didnt believe it, well i tried not too, but it wasnt too much of a spoil, but still. mad
all in all, great, and i cant wait till midnight sun! smile  

kassels

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas