Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 pm
Announcements

7/28/08

-If you need help with Harry Potter anything please go to http://www.hp-lexicon.org/ You'll find all the information you need.

-Thread is now open!

-When your profile is accepted, feel free to start on the train.

8/6/08
ATTENTION!!!

With the help of Whitesnake-kun, I've decided that this year, Hogwarts will be holding the TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT!!! Therefore, a few changes will be made to the thread as well as a few different rules to be added:

1. Profiles can be made for Beauxbaton and Durmstrang characters. I'll have the profile codes up in a few moments. So each of you are permitted to have another character.

2. We've tweaked the rules of the tournament a bit. Wizards and witches in their fifth year and above are allowed to put their name in the Goblet of Fire. PM me to put your name in the goblet. I'm going to put all of the names in a hat and randomly choose.

3. There will be three events, but they've changed a bit. You'll just have to wait and see what they are! We're still working out the details a bit.

8/15/08

I have a few announcements to add.

1. I'm so sorry for not being around as much as I should. I've been really sick lately. I reluctantly cheated my gluten-free diet--I have Celiac Disease--so now I'm paying for it. Just in time for my birthday too. Haha, but I'll be better soon. If you're wondering what Celiac Disease is, please look here http://www.celiac.org/

2. It was brought to my attention that KissMeImHot's character, Elizabeth, has been acting as Ravenclaw's seeker, but she isn't. I already said something on this in the Library thread, but thought I should say something here. If I don't respond to your PMs requesting to be something on the Quidditch team right away, WAIT FOR ME TO RESPOND! Don't just go ahead without me giving the OK. I can't be here all the time, so please be patient with me.

8/18/08

I've decided that the few Beauxbaton students as well as any Durmstrang students we might get should also participate in classes. That way, nobody has to sit out while others go to class. I'll write this in the classes thread too.

By the way, we really need more Beauxbaton and Durmstrang characters, especially Durmstrang. If some of you could double up or something, that would be great. A few of you have already done this (like Kiki Somoko, whose characters I've lost count of).

8/22/08

Okay, I've noticed that some characters seem very focused on finding girlfriends/boyfriends. I want you people to know that while Romance and Drama are important in this roleplay, I don't want to see "She wishes she had a boyfriend. Woe is her" etcetera etcetera etcetera. None of my characters are getting any action and you don't see them complaining. I know we all want a little romance in our lives, but I see some characters not making any other friends because they're so focused on finding lovers and such. It's annoying.

Second, some people don't understand that this is supposed to be a literate roleplay. I'm going to make a thread of rules. I'm really sick of seeing really short posts. I understand writers block, but I need people who are really serious about roleplay, not people that just write three lines and leave it at that. I spend a lot of time on my posts and try to get at least three good paragraphs if not more, and it's difficult to achieve that when you're interacting with someone who barely gives you anything.

8/24/08

Amelia is 19 years old! <3

1/7/09

I'm SO SORRY!!!

I promise I'm back now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:39 am
I'm so sorry!!!

I haven't been around because the internet in my dorm building hasn't been working. Please, continue to roleplay without me. During my absence (as I'm not quite sure how long fixing the internet will take) Whitesnake_kun is in charge. Okay? Be good, kiddies, and hopefully this problem will be taken care of soon. Thanks!  

youLOVEamelia
Captain

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:48 pm
1/11/09

ATTENTION!!! I was just thinking about the headmistress of Beauxbaton and the headmaster of Durmstrang and was wondering if anyone wanted to make characters for them. For now they will be nameless NPCs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 pm
7 - 7 - 09

In order to get this thing up and running again
I have moved the date to the next day
Therefore it is Sunday
The day after the announcement of the Triwizard Champions

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:40 pm
7 - 17 - 09

Seeing how most of us want to get things rolling soon
I have started our refurbishment of the guild
This includes PMing everyone to please come back and/or post soon
I have also started cleaning up the Profiles Thread in order to tidy things up a bit.
If you do not see your character on said thread do not worry!
It may have been moved to the Profile Garveyard during your absence.
Just notify me, and I shall place it back where it belongs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:54 pm
7 - 22 - 09

Just because there is so much change in the air
I thought it would be fun to redo our profile's
The profile layout has been updated, so come check it out
In the Accepted Profiles: Version 2 thread
You know you wanna try it!

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Welcome to Hogwarts