User Image ~ Rules of the Subforum! ~ User Image

Well, rules are always needed, aren't they? Just to keep order if not anything else. It'd be nice if you followed them, because if you didn't, I'd have to sic the jellyfishes on you.
And there ARE jellyfish that can kill you within five seconds, so be nice. <3 Thank you!

No swearing/inappropriate language.
All ages are welcome, so obviously we need some creative words that are appropriate for all ages. Please note that words like s**t and damn are acceptable. (Because I KNOW I'll use them too.)

No spamming.
That just gets annoying. Please don't do it.

No flaming.
Common courtesy, please. It's not very nice when someone walks up to you and starts saying they do not like you, or that you're ugly, ect. It is not allowed in this subforum.

NO NOOBS.
No, just kidding. xD Everyone's welcome. Just... Please type so we understand you.

Extension of the first rule;
Do not post inappropriate pictures/words/videos!

That INCLUDES links to these pictures or videos. Do that on your own time. (I mean, not at all.)

No begging.
That includes asking for gold, stuff, ect. that you don't have (or that you do have, if the case may be). Of course, you can ask ONCE, but if the person you are asking says no, you stop.

Follow the Gaia Terms of Service.
That's a given. If you have not read it, or you do not know what it includes, there's a link at the bottom of every Gaia page.

Please do not post in the stickies or announcements!
Annoncements are there so you all know whats going on, and most of the stickies are rules or places we'd rather you didn't post. If you read one of the stickies and it says "post this or that" then go ahead and do so; but as a general rule, please do not.

Thanks for reading the rules! <3