Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 am
Boys' Dormitories

One staircase coming from the common room leads to the Boys' Dormitories. Because the founder of Hogwarts found that girls were more trustworthy than boys, girls are permitted to go into the Boys' Dormitories while the boys aren't allowed into the girls'. Inside, there are seven rooms, one for each year. The beds are dressed in red and gold fabrics to signify the Gryffindor house. The hallways that lead to each room also lead to the Boys' Bathroom.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 am
Neville Harry Longbottom II
User Image

Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.

I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue,
but I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take,
I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival.

The sky outside was bright and sunny as the birds slowly flew across the grounds. The curtains to the Fifth Year Gryffindor Boy's Dorm were pulled all around so the light form outside was blocked, justy how Neville liked it. Yes Neville Longbottom was still sleeping on a monday...at this time, on the verge of being late to breakfast, and possibly classes is he didn't wake soon.

The alarm clock on Neville's bedside table rung and he sighed smacking it and it wouldn't shut up. He picked up his wand from the table and blasted the clock to bits with reducto and sighed. He couldn't beleive Aunt Hermione actually got him that. He wasn't a muggle but then agian it was a smart device. He moaned when Albus repaired the clock and it rang again and he shook his head.

"Five more minutes"

He smacked the alarm clock over the table and it broke yet again. He sat up in bed sighing when Albus pulled the curtains and he covered his eyes in pain.

"The light! It burns!"

He pulled the curtains around his bed closed and smiled. 'Perfect' he thought to himself. He pulled his wand from the bedside table and tapped his head lightly and his hair was fixed in seconds. He climbed out of bed taking off his pajamas so he was in boxers and putting on his Gryffnidor school uniform and glanced at Albus who was awake, wand in hand as he read a book...it seemed he was into it too, at this time.

"Give it a break Albus, you look like such a nerd!"

He laughed at his cousin before making his way down to the common room. He looked at the door to the girls staircase and opened it, careful not to touch the steps. He looked up the staircase wondering if anyone was up there that he knew. He shook his head deciding not to call for anyone and walked out the common room to head for breakfast.

Say my name. I just want to hear you.
Say my name. So I know it's true.
You're changing me. You're changing me.
You showed me how to live.
So just say. So just say,

That you'll stay awake for me.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything

rainingflames__xx

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:18 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Gryffindor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games