Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:18 am
User Image

Gryffindor Common Room

The entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room is located behind a large painting of a fat lady in pink silk dress. To gain access to the common room, one must tell the fat lady the correct password. Inside, the common room is very cozy and warm with the red and gold tapestries, the fireplace and all the comfortable chairs. The fireplace is connected to the Floo network but because so many people are always in the common room, except late at night, it's rarely used as such.

Two staircases lead to the two dormitories. Should a boy walk up a few steps to the girls' dormitory, the stairs will turn into a stone slide, forcing the intruder back to where he started. Girls, on the other hand, are allowed into the boys' dormitories.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Hello there
The angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of a morgue
The unsuspecting victim
Of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally
If we want

User Image

K . a . t . h . e . r . i . n . e

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Again, like many nights, young Katherine Thornhill had fallen asleep infront of the fire place, the embers long dead. Sprawled out on the couch, soft brown curls plastered to her face as a small book slipped from her grasp at last. The thud it made on the floor finally awoke the girl.

Her bright eyes opened and she sat up, still in the blue jeans and light blue sweater from yesterday. Kitty, as many called her, stretched lazily. Pulling out a small silver pocketwatch, heart-shaped, she groaned and laid back on the couch, picking her book off the floor. Mysteries of Monsters rested on her stomach as Kitty fidgeted with the silver locket around her neck.

Saturday... She thought to herself. What was i supposed to do today?

Where are you?
And I'm so sorry
I cannot dream I cannot sleep tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
comes creeping on so haunting everytime

LaLawliet

Bashful Shapeshifter

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Gryffindor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games