Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 am
Girls' Dormitories

One part of the dungeon leads to the Girls' Dormitories. Because the founders of Hogwarts thought girls to be more trustworthy than boys, no male students are allowed in this part of the dungeons. There are seven rooms inside, one for each years, equipped with comfortable beds dressed in green and silver. This part of the dungeon is also connected with the Girls' Bathroom.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:31 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin Rolled over her sheets tangling around her body, she groaned and then got up pulling the covers back, she sighed and stood up Grabbing her towel, and her clothing, and then lastly her Bag of toiletries. She walked in to the girls bathroom and stepped in to the shower, Sighing when the hot water beat down on her bare pale skin. She sighed softly and then moved her head so the water was on her hair.. She sighed softly opening her eyes.

Finally she got out of the shower, and wrapped the towel around her slim body, before grabbing the smaller one and drying her hair, Finally she put the small towel down, and grabbed her striaghtener. She sighed softly and then tilted her head slightly, and starting to straighten her hair. Once that was done, she did her make up and then dried off her body before putting on a pair of black wide leg trousers and a Green long sleeved thin shirt, and then a Sliver Corset over top of it.

She grabbed her things and then walked back to her room. She put her things back in to her trunk. Then she grabbed her high heel shoes, which were lime green. She sighed softly and then put them on. She Grabbed her Robe and threw it on over top of her outfit.. "Man this thing is so wrong with all outfits."She said sighing softly.. She hated it, but she put her hat in with her book bag and then put the bag on to her shoulder, before going down the spiral stair case.

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Samantha Tennison Tucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:27 pm
Aviva walked walking up the spiral staricase when she ran into another girl "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hu-" she was cut off when her breath caught and she saw the girl she'd bumped into. "Hi, I'm Avviva, Aviva"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:47 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin had been Skipping her class, She had gotten bored of waiting in the class room for History of magic that she had left and came back to the common room. Though when she bumped in to a girl she blinked and then looked at her. "Hi, I'm Erin."She said smiling slightly. She blinked and then looked at the door way before looking back at her. "Uh, were you saying your late?"She asked softly.  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Samantha Tennison Tucker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:02 pm
"Hi" she smiled sweetly "No I'm not late, I'm just in a hurry" she smiled happily at the girl, side stepping her quickly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:07 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin raised her eyebrow at the other girl. "Your in a hurry? What for?"She asked staying where she was, though she was slightly upset to see her go. She was cute.

(have you done your form for your character? ))  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:21 pm
((She never made a profile. I'm going to ban her. She obviously didn't look at anything in the guild.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:23 pm
youLOVEamelia
((She never made a profile. I'm going to ban her. She obviously didn't look at anything in the guild.))

((Hey wait, SHe's a great Rper. I think that she didn't know. Thats why i said something. Please, Give her a second chance? ))  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:28 pm
((We're looking for more literate RPers. You know? It was pretty obvious from the threads in the main forum that you needed a profile. I don't have time for people that don't pay attention to what's going on in the guild))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:30 pm
((alright then.))  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Slytherin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games