Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Monk/Psych Fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Monk, Psych, House, USA Network, television 

Reply You'll thank me later! (Monk discussion)
All about Monk!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceribri
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:10 pm

This place is for all you crazy Monkophiles who love the show!

Go in and start chatting!

Stuff that's allowed (not limited to just this)

• Episode discussion
  • Character love/hate threads
  • Actor love/hate threads
  • Fanfic/fanart
  • Anything related to the show
  • The Monk drinking game, anyone? mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:35 pm
;D Natalie stole Monks line in the lotto episode.

and a Monk drinking game would be epic. XD
everytime he says wipe. heehee.

Or everytime Natalie whines about money... -_-

CHASING POLAR BEARS

Risu-chan72217

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:43 pm
I missed last friday's episode! crying
Why oh why did I watch the season finale of Doctor Who instead!
Actually I'm not that sad I watched Doctor Who instead of Monk.
sweatdrop
Please don't angry because I said that, fellow Monk fans! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 pm
I really dislike my Grandma's house because she does not have monk on cable so I don't get to watch it crying  

AngelSkie

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:01 pm
It was creepy in the episode before last week. "Mr. Monk and The Genius" Right? Somthing like that. But what was kind of creepy was how Natalie said "Let's kiss". I was just... shocked that was what came to her mind first. But that could could just me bieng to serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm
I just watched the episode where Natalie hires Monk and they meet for the first time.
The birth control pill bit was hilarious xP
Natalie: "I can't believe you just did that in front of my daughter! What is wrong with you?! Do you have like zero social skills?!"
Monk: "Oh, I'm sorry! These aren't birth control pills. These are tic-tacs. Pink and green tic-tacs. But don't 'em! They're special..adult tic-tacs."  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:00 pm
Azure Firefox
I just watched the episode where Natalie hires Monk and they meet for the first time.
Natalie: "I can't believe you just did that in front of my daughter! What is wrong with you?! Do you have like zero social skills?!"
Monk: "Oh, I'm sorry! These aren't birth control pills. These are tic-tacs. Pink and green tic-tacs. But don't 'em! They're special..adult tic-tacs."
I was dead from laughter at that scene. My sister was just dead. I don't understand her at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:14 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
I was dead from laughter at that scene. My sister was just dead. I don't understand her at all.
xP That scene was just hilarious.  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
It just was. xD I do wonder what those... adult Tic-Tacs taste like. Of course, I'll never find out. Not until I'm an adult. Because right now I'm an egg, waiting to hatch, seeing T.V. through my shell...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:56 am
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
It just was. xD I do wonder what those... adult Tic-Tacs taste like. Of course, I'll never find out. Not until I'm an adult. Because right now I'm an egg, waiting to hatch, seeing T.V. through my shell...
xD Once I'm an adult, I shall track down Monk and ask for "adult tic-tacs."  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:28 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Unfortunantly only girls can have those adult Tic-Tacs. I feel bad for the boys. Oh well.

Pink and Green! It's the color of Christmas(Or at least they should now)!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:04 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Unfortunantly only girls can have those adult Tic-Tacs. I feel bad for the boys. Oh well.

Lol! Poor boys. All left out emo  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:54 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox

Well, at least they'll get something out of adult Tic-Tacs from the girls. I bet when the guys kiss the girl their breath will be quite fresh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:02 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox

Well, at least they'll get something out of adult Tic-Tacs from the girls. I bet when the guys kiss the girl their breath will be quite fresh.
Oh, of course. Natually.  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox

Oh, of course. Natually.
Yea. I know. That's probably why my docter recomended them to my sister. Fresh breath makes the world go 'round. And they give you soft skin. And pretty hair.

That, or my docter is insane.  
You'll thank me later! (Monk discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games