Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Monk/Psych Fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Monk, Psych, House, USA Network, television 

Reply You'll thank me later! (Monk discussion)
Sharona vs Natalie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
Sharona
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Natalie
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 19

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:58 pm
I wish Sharona and Natalie could have an assistant off. See whos the better assistant for Monk. That would be funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:15 pm
i watched my share of episode with both of them and i like natalie better. i love sherona but she dressed like a hoe and that annoyed me.

Femmgineer

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:45 pm
karkinata
i watched my share of episode with both of them and i like natalie better. i love sherona but she dressed like a hoe and that annoyed me.
Probably because she was a hoe... (DISS) >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 am
Yeah I used to not like Natalie when she came into the picture, because she replaced Sharona and I was used to her. But I adjusted, and now that I look at it, Natalie seems better fit. They both get angry with him and disagree with Mr.Monk at times, but Natalie seems more stable in her decision to stay by his side. She's only quit him once, right? in that lottery episode. I remembered Sharona did it on more than one occasion.

Natalie seems to understand him more, and her devotion to Monk is much greater. That's especially proven in the episode Monk was framed for murder and eventually faked his death, etc etc etc.

Monk and Natalie look better standing side by side, anyways. XD They're clothing were casual, and reserved. Something about their facial features match, also. Throw Sharona next to Monk and she sticks out, what not with her curls, hoop earrings, and skirts.

But Sharona DID help Mr.Monk get back on his feet after the Trudy incident, so give her props for that at least.

The Scarlet Justice

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:50 pm
Well, it was sort of a make it or brake it thing with Sharona. Her toughness could have either healed Monk, or just make him even worse. Luckily he is good. Er.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 pm
Sharona....I guess because of her wild hair  

Zarix the Heartstealer

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zarix the Heartstealer

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 pm
YAY 9000
I wish Sharona and Natalie could have an assistant off. See whos the better assistant for Monk. That would be funny.
i agree  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:11 pm
Sharona definitely for me.. I love Natalie but I just loved Sharona's quirky attitude, her accent, and her humor. I miss her a lot. ^^  

Gabbineer

Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
You'll thank me later! (Monk discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games