Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
Welcome to the SCA Guild! .2 (and Captain's Log)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:05 am
Greetings, and welcome to our lovely little guild!

Please make sure to to check out the other announcements if this is your first time here. If you're new to the SCA altogether, don't be afraid to ask questions in our Newcomer's subforum.

And don't forget to post a picture or two in the Picture Post sticky and grab a banner from the Banner sticky!!

Now down to the nitty gritty.... Das Rules:

1. Basically, just show general respect. As Imzy wrote in the original Welcome announcement, this is ingrained into most of us here, and so far I haven't had to deal with many issues throughout the past couple years. Keep up the good work and please don't make me threaten you!

2. No bumping, please! The topics move slowly enough that your thread will not be lost for a very long time.

3. Please keep topics SCA or history related. If you want to talk about other things, take it to another forum or PMs.

.... If you have any questions or would like me to invite someone, please don't hesitate to ask here or PM me!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 am
Just to let you all know, I spoke to Imzy last week, and she told me she hasn't been on in over a year and wants me to completely take over. Nothing is really changing, though, except for the name listed as owner, since she's been having me run things for the past couple years.

Also, I'd like to add a new member to the crew. If anyone is interested, please PM me with the following information:

1. how long you've been in the guild

2. how often you are on gaia

3. whatever makes you think you can handle the job

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items