Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:27 pm
Boys' Dormitories

One of the underground tunnels coming from the common room leads to the Boys' Dormitories. Because the founders of Hogwarts believed that girls were easier to trust than boys, girl are permitted to enter the boys' dorms. Inside, there are seven rooms, one for each year, that are decorated with yellow draperies and bed sheets. The underground tunnel also leads to the Boys' Bathroom.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm
{D.a.v.i.d.} {C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n.} {H.a.l.l.}

User Image

David sprinted up the steps of the dormitory. He burst through his the room, not caring who was still asleep. He ran over to his trunk and pulled out a new shirt. He threw off his other one, adn put the new one on quickly. He looked in the tall mirror on the end of his bed. His hair was of cource untidy. He quickly shook it and brushed his fingers through it. There that was better, he thought. He rummaged through his trunk once more and found some colonge. He sprayed it on his shirt, and his neck. He threw the cologne back into his trunk and looked at himself in the mirror again. David flashed a smile and winked. He was ready for his study date with Briget.

He went back to his trunk and pulled out a few parchments, and his quill and ink. He also stuffed a few books in his backpack. He tore out of the dormitory, and began making his way to the library.

Misses Prongs

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Hufflepuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games