Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misses Prongs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 pm
{D.a.v.i.d.} {C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n.} {H.a.l.l.}

User Image

David walked into the Library casually. Backpack over his shoulder, and his parchment, quill and ink in his left hand. He walked past the librarian and all the other students to the back. He sat down at one of the tables, and sprawled his stuff out around it. He leaned back a bit, his hands behind his head, grinning, as he waited for Briget.

((sorry but my mum is kicking me off, good night! >.<))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 pm
User Image
Briget May Grant
Briget got to the library. She walked past all the students and guys whomade comments as she walked to thevery far table in the back of the library where David was sitting. She put all ehr still on the table makign it look like the whole table was taken just so they can be alone. She untied ehr hair from the bun lettingnit fall to her shoudlers. A few guys stared but she took no notice of them. Briget didn't have veela in her yet guy always seemed to wnat her. She stood behind David and smled as she looked down at him. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips for a surprise. Pulling away she smiled and sat down beside him.  

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Misses Prongs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 pm

User Image

David watched as Briget entered the Library. A huge grin appeared on his face as he followed her. He continued watching her as she pulled the ponytail out of her hair, and it fell to her shoulders. In David's mind, it went in slow motion. He was taken back when she kissed him on the lips. Two kisses is less than an hour, was he the man or what. He pulled the chair out and as she sat down. "So what homework do you have, I mean it should be pretty much the same as mine, seeing as were in the same house and same year?" He spread out a few pieces of parchment, and his quill and ink. He dipped in it slowly, as the ink dripped from the end of the quill. He made a small dot on some of the parchment, waiting for Briget to speak.

((sorry, but I had totally forgotten about the guild posts for a few hours, but now i need to get off, going to the mall early with my friend tomorrow, so i will continue posting again tomorrow! byes!))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:10 pm
User Image
Briget May Grant
Briget smiled. "Well I basically have homework in all my classes,which is all but muggle studies which is the only class I didn't take" she told him. Truth was, Briget was a smart girl and she generally did good in her classes. Taking out a Quill parchment and ink bottle, she pulled out her Ancient Runes book and began translating. "What about you?"she asked him.  

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Misses Prongs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:53 pm

User Image

David smiled as he grabbed another piece of parchment. "Oh, I just have a few subjects, and then I should be done. I may not look it, but I am quite some genius." He said raising his eyebrows. He looked at Briget and smiled. Man she really was gorgeous. He ripped a small piece of his parchment and dipped his quill in his ink well. He then scribbled a short message to Briget. He passed it to her blushing. The message read.

Briget,
Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?"
David

David turned away as she read it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:33 pm
User Image
Briget May Grant
"Well lucky you" she said looking at the pile of homework she had. She had finished one set of homework for History of Magic when she had started Potions. When David passed her a note she read it and smiled a flirty smile "I would love to go with you" she said sweetly leaning in over the table and kissing his cheek.

She liked the way he asked her to go to the Ball. She played with her hair for a moment not taking her eyes off of him then went back to her essays. Briget smiled as she would glance at hm then try to concentrate on her work.

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Petite Hibou

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 pm
[R]iley [E]lizabeth [R]enolds

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Riley Slumped down in to a chair. The Oak wood of the chairs was hard on her body as she sat. They were rather uncomfortable unless you sat up in them. Trying to adjust herself she only had sat up a slight difference of her slumped posture she began with. After she’d entered the library she figured she’d get some sort of studies done. She as well as everyone else knew she’d almost be failing a few classes right now. Letting out a sigh she reluctantly dragged her Potions essay tartly from her bag; And attempted to set to work.

Moments passed like years as she tried to concentrate. Looking at the book she seemed to be reading the same thing over and over again What does the Confusion Concoction do?” would be stuck in her head for days to come. She loathed potions with every inch of her being. She wasn’t too good at it. The whole memorizing and adding things to a specific science wasn’t exactly her forte. Aside from potions class history had her on the head. The same memorization and the dull facts. It drove her crazy. Looking to her things she had with her she noted she had potions, Herbology, and her savior of Defense against the dark arts. Pushing off her potions work she moved to Herbology. Taking her ’1000 Herbs and Where to find them’ Taking a breath the girl dug into her studies. In complete honesty though; It was hard for her to concentrate. Every so often she glanced at the clock. This was all hopeless to her. Her hands fumbled around as she closed her book and adjusted the papers around her. Looking out the Library window she noted the Rain was still there. Only it had let up to a light sprinkle. The girl’s eyes watched a rain drop trickle down the window and she just had to get out and do something. Standing with a loud screech of her chair against the floor Riley gathered her things and began to make her way from the Library again.

Making her way down a large marble covered hall the girl looked out more intensively to the weather outside. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips as she looked at the rain. It wasn’t light. It was heavy and flowing hard. Her eyes closed as she took a deep calming breath. Tomorrow would be a new day? Flopping down on a bench in the hall the girl looked reluctantly to the ceiling in thought. Placing her books to her side she began to think. The slytherin just seemed to antsy to stay in one place for too long. As she did before she stood and gathered her books, and was off again. This time she headed for the common room of the slytherin house. Making it to the girls board she sat on her green covered bed and laid down. Before she knew it; She drifted to sleep.

[I’m in a major writing mood. I just don’t know what to write. Haha =/ ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:00 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abel Balas
5th Year Durmstrang

While all of the Hogwarts students had stayed up late partying in their common rooms, the atmosphere around the Durmstrang dorms was slightly different. Most of the Durmstrang students visiting Hogwarts were there solely to compete in the tournament, and were obviously disappointed they weren't chosen. So rather than feeling excitement for Abel, there was a thick mixture of jealousy and tension floating in the air. A couple of students who Abel might actually consider friends seemed genuinely glad for him, but certainly not enough to make a party out of the situation. Plus, with the headmaster breathing down all of their necks, the students had a hard time having much fun of any kind around the dorms, at any point during the year.

Therefore, it was off to bed early for Abel. Sleep came easily for him, as the worries he had felt about entering the tournament disappeared for the night and were temporarily replaced with anxiousness and excitement. He woke up early, before the other Durmstrang students, and crept quietly out of the dorms after dressing in silence. He stopped in the Great Hall only momentarily to drink a cup of tea and eat some toast while waiting for his owl to deliver a newspaper from him to him. Upon his pet's arrival, he offered the bird the remaining crust of his bread before getting up and heading to the virtually empty library.

The lack of students in the facility gave Abel his choice of seating. He chose a comfy looking couch located in an opening between the packed rows of books: a location where he could be seen by others wandering around the library but secluded enough so that any noise created by those passing by in the halls would not disturb him. He began to leaf through the Romanian newspaper, looking for any news stories that might catch his interest.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 pm
[R]ïℓεÿ [ξ]ℓiząbeɟh [R]εηøℓ∂s

User Image

η ø τ мεąη Yøuя ju§τ ą §issy

Listen as your day [[u η ƒ o ℓ ∂ s]]
-------Challenge what the future holds
----------------Try and keep your head up to the sky

User ImagexxxRiley couldn’t seem to stay in one place for to long today. The Great hall was less than promising and the corridor outside was now growing rather chilly. The Slytherin looked out towards the lake one last time and inhaled the breeze blowing in her face. Turning on her heel she made her way across the corridor watching her feet as she walked. Her mind was slightly on the thought of where her feet were going to take her. Entering the halls of the school her eyes shifted to all the paintings. It had always made her laugh at them moving about, and interacting with each other. The brunette watched as one of the ladies painted had made her way to another painting and the two females were now giggling behind their fans. Riley stared at them as she walked which was not the smartest thing to do. Just before reaching where the two were speaking she had slid a bit on her feet kneeling to the ground catching herself on her hands. Feeling the pressure of landing on her hands she huffed and her hair flew upward in the air then right back to her face. Riley was not graceful, and her hair did follow suit. It was curly unlike her mother and sisters. It was straight and sleek, her on the other hand her hair was frizzy and dark colored. She felt like the goblin in the home full of veelas. The only thing that connected her Mum and sister were their deep blue eyes that they were known for.

Glancing sideways at the giggling painting she realized they were now laughing at her. She stood to her feet as gracefully as she could to add some sort of dignity back to her ungraceful act. Looking at the laughing pair and a few other paintings that had looked her way when the other painting had burst out laughing. The Slytherin could feel her checks grow a bit pink as she muttered ”Well. What do you know?” The two in the painting tried to hold back more laughs but they failed and by the time the brunette walked from them they were full out chuckling. The Slytherin girl walked down the hall on her way to the infamous Hogwarts library. Down a few hallways and a few shifting staircases the girl made her way into the large vast library. It was a relief to be in here. She often spent her free period in here instead of the great hall. It was less noisy and it helped her with recourses she needed almost inistantly.

The deep air of old papers and ink filled her lungs and she drew in a deep breath. Looking around the room she noticed that it was very bear but this didn’t stop the brunette at all. Her eyes scanned the many shelves pulling out books here and there. After a nice stack of about nine or ten books the Slytherin made her way to the many tables that were very empty. By this time she couldn’t really see over the books, just simply around them. Her blue eyes saw very few people at all in here. As she scanned the room by her table her eyes stopped on Abel Balas. She grumbled under her breath as she placed books on the table. The brunette wasn’t paying attention and her hand slipped; Slowly but surely the books slid to the ground. The Slytherin grumbled a bit louder in anger. ’Stupid triwizard champions’ she thought to herself with an irritated look on her face. She’d tried to come to the library to escape all the chatter of the tournament.

She looked at the table at the two books she’s put on the table and glanced to the ground. She sure grabbed a lot of silly books. More like a lot of books just in general. Her deep eyes scanned the floor before she leaned down to the books. Glancing at one old one in particular she slid it open and looked through the pages. It was very old and she didn’t remember picking it up. She scanned to the front of the book and glanced at the title. The faded script read ’Advanced potion making’ The Slytherin looked at the text oddly before realizing this was a seventh year course. Well in most cases it was. She hadn’t even reached her o.w.l.s Yet. Those were still this year and if she knew her scheduling potions were not until week two Monday. Her curiosity took over her Slytherin self and she slid through the pages. Her eyes scanned the book and looked at the different notes in side of it. Shrugging as read the book she figured that she should still study up on it; And besides that, this was sort of interesting. Kneeling still on the ground she slid back on her bum and crossed her legs Indian style and began to read the side notes in the book. She didn’t remember picking it up at all. She wasn’t really even good at potions. Maybe someone had left it behind?

[[So I saw the harry potter six today…it was decent. Could have been better, just like all of ‘em, but hey. It’s Not the half blood princes book… I couldn’t think of anything else…So I went with it…kinda lame but hey…It worked ]]

+
+
+
+
+

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lovers, they may cause you tear§ -----------
Go ahead release your fears -------------
§ τ ą η ∂ up and be counted ------
-------------------Don't be ąsħąmε∂ to [[cяy]]♥♥

Petite Hibou

Dapper Explorer

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abel Balas
5th Year Durmstrang

Abel let out a slightly exasperated sigh as he reached the Quidditch section of the Romanian Wizards' Daily. The Romanian National Team suffered a 180-100 loss over the weekend. The team's Chasers were pretty talented, but the Seeker was a little lacking recently; to go from being up by 70 points to losing in a split second was obviously disappointing. As he was reading about the team's loss, he noticed some movement in the library. He glanced up from his paper to note the entrance of a particularly peeved Slytherin girl. Not wanting to mess with any students that already looked to be in a bad mood, he went back to the Quidditch page.

He skimmed the article once more before flipping to the back couple of pages, the section of the paper where goings-on at Durmstrang were located. There was a full page article about the return of the Triwizard Tournament, with a pretty sizable picture of Abel with his new friends Gregory and Eva accompanying it. His cheeks reddened a bit at the sight of the article and his own moving image on the paper. Abel hated to seem pompous or anything by reading it, but the paper also provided short bios of each of the champions, and he wanted to get to know his competitors.

However, his curiosity was never fulfilled, as the clunks of books falling to the floor a few tables away interrupted his reading. He looked in the direction of the commotion to see the Slytherin student looking frustrated at the mess her stack of books had created. Abel debated getting up to help her reorganize the literature; he had never spoken to the Hogwarts librarian, but he spotted her on his way in and she certainly didn't look like the kind of woman who would appreciate her books splayed on the ground.

When no one else in the library rose to help the girl with the books, Abel folded up his paper and tucked it into his back pants pocket, to continue reading later. He slowly approached the student, but noticed that she had changed positions since dropping the books. Rather than even attempting to pick them up, she had instead settled down on the floor with one of the books. He knelt down to retrieve the books, the first one being A History of Hogwarts. "Do you mind if I borrow this one when you're done?" he asked her, pointing to the text. It wouldn't hurt to learn a bit more about his host school, after all. "I'm Abel Balas, by the way, one of the Durmstrang students..." She most likely knew he was the Durmstrang champion, but he wasn't the type of person to go about bragging about it. Heck, it would probably take a tournament win to get him to even mention participation in the tournament, and even then he wouldn't openly bring up its outcome. As he squatted near her, he continued to stack up the books on the floor around him, hoping that she wasn't still in the negative mood she seemed to be in when she entered the library.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:15 pm
[R]ïℓεÿ [ξ]ℓiząbeɟh [R]εηøℓ∂s

User Image

η ø τ мεąη Yøuя ju§τ ą §issy

Listen as your day [[u η ƒ o ℓ ∂ s]]
-------Challenge what the future holds
----------------Try and keep your head up to the sky

User ImagexxxReading the potions book made her rather curious. She very much enjoyed potions as well as defense against the dark arts. But this book was really interesting, it had foot notes in it, trying to help you with whatever was to be made. This fascinated her, and made her want a caldron and some ingredients. Soon she was confused by the oncoming figure, she didn’t really see him as she was reading. He spoke to her and tried to say something more, and not really hearing it she simply nodded a bit. He spoke for a second time and then she looked up. Ugh. She thought to herself in an annoyed fashion. She didn’t want to speak with any of the triwizard champions, she was tired of them.

Riley didn’t want to be entirely rude to the boy as he approached but in a way he sort of scared her. He was reading his paper and then just appeared before her. She resisted the urge to grumble a bit, but as she slid her book mark into the book she was observing she tried to remember what he’d said last, and then the thought of ’I'm Abel Balas, by the way, one of the Durmstrang students’ Simple enough she knew who he was and as she looked the Blonde boy she was oddly surprised to see one of the books she pulled In his hand. She blinked a bit as she looked to his face. That must have been what he asked prior to introducing himself. ”I’m Riley Renolds.” She muttered in response to the boy. It was rude to not introduce herself.

The Brunette only had noticed his face a time before, but as she looked at his eyes she noticed they sort of reminded her of the bright but deep vibrant blue of even a Veela. She found it sort of odd that he did not look much like the other Durmstrang boys, he was pale, for one, and his hair was not dark, or short for that matter. Most of the durmstrang boys she’d seen this year had short almost buzzed hair. Shrugging it off the girl didn’t really want to speak to any of the chosen champions. Not them being them as a person, but what they stood fro in a way.

Sitting there for another second she nodded as he had the book history of Hogwarts in his hand. ”Go ahead. I’ve already read it more than a few times. “ This was in truth, Riley then grabbed two of the other books on the ground and stood up. Placing them on the table she leaned down to pick up a few more of the fallen books. She didn’t really want to right away tell him to go away, but she wanted him to.

[[Sorry it took me so long...]]

+
+
+
+
+

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lovers, they may cause you tear§ -----------
Go ahead release your fears -------------
§ τ ą η ∂ up and be counted ------
-------------------Don't be ąsħąmε∂ to [[cяy]]♥♥

Petite Hibou