Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JinkxyKitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:55 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:05 pm
not to be mean but only your more realistic work is worth 300-400k. (i.e. the dragon, horse, leopard). Your actual furry work has quite a bit of room for improvement. Anatomy, facial structure, etc.

I personally wouldn't feel right taking 300-400k for a drawing, gold or not. >->  

Alektorphobia

JinkxyKitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:22 pm
I understand my art isn't the best but that is no reason to make me feel guilty for accepting what someone freely offered me for it, even if that wasn't the intent of your comment that is how it came across.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:38 pm
JinkxyKitten
I understand my art isn't the best but that is no reason to make me feel guilty for accepting what someone freely offered me for it, even if that wasn't the intent of your comment that is how it came across.
I'm sorry, I tend to be very blunt about things. I don't really know how to use tact. >->  

Alektorphobia

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:21 pm
I would be interested in a realistic portrait. I would be willing to do half gold, half real money >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:39 pm
I'd love to buy some art from you. Your extremely talented! It's quite beautiful! However I'm somewhat broke at the moment and can't afford your prices. However if you open for art trades I'd gladly do one with you!

Here's my FA:

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/tartii  

Tartii

Lyrim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:24 pm
Howdy. Didn't know you was on FA now, I watched ya. smile

I really like that painten ya did of the cheetah guy by the water, recon maybe you could do one sumthen like that fur me? Just PM me or whatever, I love the one you did of me n Seth and would not mind haven some more au yer art. 3nodding  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games