The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:16 am
vampiregeneral2
Of corse he's evil how can he not be he used the forbidden curse!

Yeah but I think that dumbledore wanted Snape to do it. Dumbledore never bagges. He was just telling Snape to kill him! And dont forget Snape WAS a death eater. So he WAS evil. But like I said DUMBLEDORE NEVER BAGGES Snape must have told him the plain and so Dumbledore agreed on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:27 am
tobeychild1
Tifagirl
I think He is dead. The picture of him came. And that means he is dead. People get over it. He never helped in the first place. He had to get harry to even get slughorn to start teaching again. What did he even do for Harry. He gave harry to the Dursleys for crying out loud.
Who do you think is dead? Dumbledore? Just because you have a picture of yourself doesn't mean you're dead. Glidery Lockheart (I'm not sure how to spell that) had pictures of himself all over the place.

Yeah ture but Lockheart was really odsessed about him self. Any ways fine but I really dont care if he is dead or not. I never liked Him. So yeah but he might not be dead but i really dont care. And I was kinda happy that Snape did it. But I have just finish reading the book again and noticed a few things. DUMBLEDORE NEVER BEGGES! So he was just playing along, like some one said, for the three death eaters. So He is not dead. Well I dont think so and I really dont care even if he is dead. I'm going to shut up now before people think I'm a cold hearted B**CH.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:34 pm
snapes not evil... he's just cold-hearrted, dats all. but not in a really bad way though LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:06 pm
hey willow tree. thanx for your help.

well me and some people from my school think that Dumbledore isnt really dead. And maybe some how Snape didnt kill Dumbledore.

I kinda felt bad for Malfoy because ot seemed like he wasnt going to kill Dumbledore. He was going to change. atleast thats what i think at the moment.

What if Malfoy becomes a spy for the order?  

soty33

Riku Stratus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:27 am
There is always the arguement between Snape and Dumbledore. Which was probably brought by Snape making the Unbreakable Vow, and the what Snape knew of Malfoy's plan. I'm not saying that Dumbledore was begging for Snape to kill him, rather asking Snape to take the roll of the teacher and protect Malfoy. Simply because if Dumbledore wasn't killed then Malfoy would be killed instead. If Snape was evil, why didn't he look for Harry? He had 3 other Death Eaters there and he knew Harry was getting private lessons from Dumbledore, and probably could have reasoned that out.

Then later, when Snape was buying time for Malfoy to run off, he was protecting both Harry and Malfoy. Simply because Harry shouldn't cast an unforgivable curse on someone who was forced into a situation because of his fathers mistake.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:36 pm
willowtree
Ok, I know he did the unforgivable, but did he only do it because of the unbreakable vow? Of course, my answer to this is that if he was truly honorable to Dumbledore, he would have chose to die rather than do what he did. Yes, I'm still bitter about that, but who isn't? cry

i agree their is a 2nd meaning of the conversation snape and dumbledore had i read it in my schools newsppaper but before then i thought snape was a traitor. in the newspaper it siad dumbledore could of been asking for snape to kill him so their side would have a spy so the oder can learn of the dark lords plan and when snape tells harry6 to work on occlumency and saying spells silentkly most people woulsd think snape was taunting harry when he was really helping i mean they were other death eaters around so snape had to seem like a death eater. and in the begining of the book when snape makes the unbreakable promise he hesitates and shudders  

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Fyyera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:42 pm
i think dumbledore knew all about it. why else would he have made Harry immoble before he died? he let him go with him to get the horcrux which could have been much more dangerous. Plus, didnt Snape have the chance to let him die when the ring horcrux let out its curse and nearly killed Dumbledore, but he helped him instead. remember, dumbledore said if it wasnt for Snapes timely action and his own cunning he would have died. well, thats what i have been wondering, so correct me if im wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:56 am
Fenhir Noble
willowtree
Ok, I know he did the unforgivable, but did he only do it because of the unbreakable vow? Of course, my answer to this is that if he was truly honorable to Dumbledore, he would have chose to die rather than do what he did. Yes, I'm still bitter about that, but who isn't? cry

I think he did what he had to do. He made the unbreakable vow for one thing, and it looks like it was part of Dumbledore's plan. All that "please, Severus" stuff, he was trying to get Snape to actually do it. I think Dumbledore has got everthing planed, and Snape plays an important part in his plan. Had he not killed Dumbledore, he would have died himself, and screwing up D's plan.

I agree with you. Think about it, Hagird over herd Dumbledore and Snape talking, but they never said what they was talking about. I think that Dumbledore ordered Snape to do it, because he knew that Draco could not do it, because Draco is still young yet, and does not know what he truely wants. He knew about that unbreakable vow, he most likely told him, if it came down to it, do it. Dumbledore knew more about the other side that is let on. We all know this, and I belive that J.K knows we know this. This is why she said that everything will be anwsered in the last book. You have to belive that Snape is good. At first I thought that he was not good, that he went back to being bad, because he killed Dumbledore. After long thought, and talking to my sister and others, Snape is good, he just can't show it for resons most likely, he will die, Draco will die, and Harry will die before he was a chance to kill Voldermort. And we all know that Voldermort must die!  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:59 am
Fyyera
i think dumbledore knew all about it. why else would he have made Harry immoble before he died? he let him go with him to get the horcrux which could have been much more dangerous. Plus, didnt Snape have the chance to let him die when the ring horcrux let out its curse and nearly killed Dumbledore, but he helped him instead. remember, dumbledore said if it wasnt for Snapes timely action and his own cunning he would have died. well, thats what i have been wondering, so correct me if im wrong.

Totally agree.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:36 pm
he is pour evil twisted .  

Alemontes

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:53 pm
So, quite possibly everyone has said this six million times, so I'll keep it breif.

I believe that Dumbledore's plan was to appear to die. I do not think that the curse Snape used was really Avada Kedavra. Yes, he SAID Avada Kedavra. But he could have THOUGHT a different spell. After all, how many people spin into the air after being hit with AK? They just fall to the ground and die. Dumbledore flew into the air and was flung backwards (much as the effects of Expeliarmus were explained in POA). There was a lot of emphasis placed on nonverbal spells in the past few books...There could very possibly be a way to say one spell, think another, and really cast the one you are thinking instead of the one you are saying.

Courtesy of a "Dumbledore is not dead" website, paraphrased for the sake of everyone here.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:09 am
As for someone saying something about Draco spying for the Order--not gonna happen. JKR has said herself that he's not gonna end up a good guy. I'd never heard the point about Snape possibly thinking another spell...that's actually a really good idea...they never showed Dumbledore's face when they buried him...could've been something else.

Also, I don't think Snape is evil. Dumbledore was asking Snape to do it, and he followed orders--if he's dead or not, we won't know for a while...but whatever. Snape might have had a nasty upbringing, but didn't Harry have one as well...at least until he got into Hogwarts? Snape doesn't have the best heart, but I think he's still on the good side.  

RebelJediKnight06

o_sugarsweetie_o

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:58 pm
i`m not sure if snape is evil... confused  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:01 am
everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i honestly think that he is mean,here are some reasons why i think he is:1. In the books he is mean to harry.2. he is always nice to malfoy just because he is incharge of slytherin house and malfoy JUST HAPPENS to be in slytherin(coincidence?)
3. even though he is mean i do think snapedoes have a good side and he doesn't want to show it. and 4. he did kill dumbledore and everything but i do think snape likes harry ,but doesn't wanna show it AT ALL coz he
might be afraid to show it infront of anyone.5. he might not have a good heart but i DO really think he is on the good side though  

Numai Outcast

sparky102

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:00 pm
i really did think that he was totally evil!!!!!!!!!!!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff