Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
  Nah.....Classic is WAAY Better!
View Results

werewolf1234567

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:05 am
How cool is this thing!! V_V if only I could understand how it worked...
You know how in some of your neohome items, they now have a small house logo under it? Well....some of the items I owned like a Bone Legged Table wasn't able to be put into the Storage/Shed!! Aren't they all meant to be able to be put into the new Neohome?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:59 am
the new neohomes are waaaay better. i just wish i hadn't spent so much np on building my old one...  

Yogurto

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

starswift

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:26 pm
Yeah, I think it's pretty darn neat. I tried to apply some Wooden Flooring, though, but it was glitched. Well, it IS in Beta. The unfortunate thing was that I was unfairly frozen today on my five year account. *cries*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:02 pm
werewolf1234567
How cool is this thing!! V_V if only I could understand how it worked...
You know how in some of your neohome items, they now have a small house logo under it? Well....some of the items I owned like a Bone Legged Table wasn't able to be put into the Storage/Shed!! Aren't they all meant to be able to be put into the new Neohome?

Hmmm...I don't see a small house label. If it doesn't have a small house label, you cannot put it in you neohome.  

xiaoyu_amy

Yellow30

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:42 am
Yup, TNT is slowly modifying existing neohome items so that they can be used in the new version.. Still a long way to go though..  
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games