Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:)
  POLL!
View Results

Naomi~Guardian

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:10 am
I have a question; don't chromosomes-things-whatever have to be alive in order for you to study them? If that's so then shouldn't Carlile have known that Edward could've had a kid with Bella? ....It a plot hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 am
I think that SM dug herself a hole that she couldn't get out of. I remember her saying in an interview about the first book that venom is the only thing that a vampire has in it's body. Yet Eddie got Bella 3 books later pregnant? Hmm. I think she may have forgotten that she said that.  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Naomi~Guardian

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:02 pm
It's a plot-hole. A question with no answer because it would just really screw everything up if it did. Plus, that wouldn't technically be true, a vampire has blood in its stomach. That's really nit-picky, I know, and some authors tend to forget smaller details when it comes to the bigger main idea..... Then wait, wouldn't that mean-- I'm just gonna stop right there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:37 pm
Sitting On Cloud 9
Well I hope she has answers in the book comeing out December 30th. biggrin My b-day is the 29th and I'm hopeing my mom will get it for me for my b-day biggrin

that would be the best b-day gift!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:49 pm
I don't really know.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items