Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:38 pm
Teachers' Dormitories

As employees of Hogwarts, the castle is also home to the professors. Each teacher gets his or her own room which can be decorated to his or her liking. The furniture is changable to fit the stylistic wishes of the tenant. Each room also has it's own bathroom equipped with a bathtub and a shower.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:33 pm
~*Nixie Lilac Becker*~
Professor of Arithmancy

Something's growing under that wing
I think a face is dawning
Oh no the books are growing faces
And you're lost quite classically
With your nose in a book
And it seems so fitting

User Image
When Nixie made it back to her quarters, she sighed in relief. Her room was always a comfort. She used soft pastel colors like light blue and purple and green in her room, which always helped her relax. Everything was always neat and tidy, tucked away inside her wooden furniture, like her desk or wardrobe. It was so nice to be back at Hogwarts after so long. Even after a week of teaching, she still couldn't believe she got the job. It was as though McGonagall knew how much she needed to escape her life before Hogwarts. She needed to escape him. Now she had done it. She was here.

To her own disgust, part of Nixie missed Chris. She missed the good times and she missed being claimed by someone as their own. Of course, Chris was too adamant in claiming her. Still, part of her itched to grab her ink and pen and start writing to him again. Of course, she couldn't do that. She could let all of her effort go down the drain. Chris was now a part of her past and he wasn't going to be a part of her present or her future. She could be her own person. Of course, she knew she wouldn't feel free until each and every scar was gone from her body. Whenever she dressed or showered, she did her best not to look at them, not to stare. It was too difficult to see, yet it was too difficult not to see.

Nixie allowed herself to fall onto her light blue sheets comfortably. She'd already finished grading all of her work and was rewarding herself by relaxing this weekend. "I need to make some friends," she joked to herself. Of course, she knew some of the other teachers, as many of them went to school together, but she didn't feel like she really had any good friends. Everyone who'd been important to her before was taken away by Chris being too controlling. He wouldn't let her out to see her friends. Now she wanted friends... "I'm too lazy...Maybe after a nap....". Still, she knew that as soon as she closed her eyes, Chris would be waiting for her in her nightmares.

And perhaps this is the end we've sought after for so long
And perhaps now it's done
Cause we've found all entire dreams
Of men and machines and
Turned them all around our
Indentical hands
Composing our commands

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Other Places Inside and Outside the Castle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games