Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:41 am
Freak_090
Orkronos
I was ratted out in real life they just went to the internet to try and get more s**t on me im lucky i didnt get charged ((the guns were bought legal... 20 years ago)) but i would advise booting my other account from the guild for the time being since the cops have control. If i get it back ill reply in this guild with this account anyother posts with that account are not me. At this point i wouldent put any low trick past the cops so be wary also i think that well... perhaps i should put my political theseis in the guild, Im pro gun if you have not guessed. lol

Damn, I banned the account. However, right after I did that I got the idea of putting the Big Brother Is Watching You pic that Fresnel posted.... If only....

Maybe you should. It's possible that we really are being spied on now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:54 am
ArmasTermin
Freak_090
Orkronos
I was ratted out in real life they just went to the internet to try and get more s**t on me im lucky i didnt get charged ((the guns were bought legal... 20 years ago)) but i would advise booting my other account from the guild for the time being since the cops have control. If i get it back ill reply in this guild with this account anyother posts with that account are not me. At this point i wouldent put any low trick past the cops so be wary also i think that well... perhaps i should put my political theseis in the guild, Im pro gun if you have not guessed. lol

Damn, I banned the account. However, right after I did that I got the idea of putting the Big Brother Is Watching You pic that Fresnel posted.... If only....

Maybe you should. It's possible that we really are being spied on now.
yah guys im really sorry, i never intended for any of this to heppen its putting insane stres on my fmaily right now and im wound to the nuts 24/7 and its just been insane  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 am
Don't worry about it, man. Life screws us all from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:53 am
Freak_090
Orkronos

If you want, I have that picture in 1024x768. mrgreen  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:52 am
Fresnel
Freak_090
Orkronos

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:45 am
Orkronos
Fresnel
Freak_090
Orkronos

mrgreen

too late, banned account is banned.  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:59 am
Freak_090
Orkronos
Fresnel
Freak_090
Orkronos

mrgreen

Police and Motoko got owned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:44 am
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
Orkronos
Fresnel
Freak_090
Orkronos

mrgreen

If the police want in, they can easily do so. It would have been funny as hell, that's all.  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 pm
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
Orkronos
Fresnel
mrgreen

If the police want in, they can easily do so. It would have been funny as hell, that's all.

Yeah, all the have to do is go to a mod and ask.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff