Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Do you often find yourself comparing......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:)
  :)
View Results

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 pm
Do you often find yourself comparing your friends in real life to characters in Twilight?

I do. My best friend (female) drives me crazy with shopping and shes bubbly. Like Alice.
My best (male) friend I had a thing with him it didn't work, but hes still an over protective jerk. He doesn't have feelings for me like Jake but hes still always there for me when need help or some one to talk to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 pm

Well my boyfriend has really sharp teeth where a vampire's fangs would be. They literally look like vampire fangs. That's about as close as the similarities get, though. None of my other friends remind me of anyone in Twilight. I will probably look more closely now, though. xd

Chill Brahh

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:49 pm
My friend tells me I'm so much like Alice that she doesn't even picture the girl who plays Alice, or even her own vision, she pictures me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:58 am
wahhh! crying
I don't have anything! the closest i got is a guy at work who vaguely looks like Kellan Lutz.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 pm
My friend loves to shop for expensive things like Alice, I kind of had the whole akward JacobXBella problems with one of my guy friends once, and my canine teeth are right where vampire teeth go!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:38 pm
I never compared anybody I knew, or myself to the book...but like, Jessica..in one of the chapters, was talking to Bella about how Mike was talking to Bella about her and Jessica was like "Oh my god, tell me everything! And his facial expressions!" or something like that...and my best friend Michelle is EXACTLY like that. She even makes me repeat what I tell her atleast a thousand times... rolleyes xD  

Jellycones

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:23 pm
neber really though about it honestly! idk.....i will now though!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:42 pm
No, I don't.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

IrishTwilight53

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:29 pm
i do it all the time. i feel as if twilight was written about me sometimes. im just missing my edward hahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:10 am
IrishTwilight53
i do it all the time. i feel as if twilight was written about me sometimes. im just missing my edward hahaha

lucky you.

except with the whole vampires trying to eat you thing of course ;]  

xXserenitys-smileXx

texy4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:20 pm
XD yes I find myself comparing in all books, but in Twilight....

Ok I don't want to be like oh I am so like her but I think in a way I am a bit like Bella. I am like Bella in a way because I tend to always be falling like she does in the book and a danger magnet. To me its like "its me and it is going to happen to me" I am a clutz like Bella. Bella to me in the book is tense and shy in way and I am like that unless you really know the person and you are outgoing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:34 pm
I'm always desperately trying to relate events in my life to Twilight. xd  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas