Reply Breaking Dawn
Breaking Dawn Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:41 pm
If the book was a bit disappointing imagine the movie!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:29 pm
I gave that heavy though as soon as I finished.

~First off, there would need to be more action like actually fighting the Volturi. Which I think the Directors could do that if the planned on NOT making another Twilight movie. (Which seeing as it doesn't look like there will be anymore books, might as well.)

~Second, The pregnancy is gonna be freaky and I can only hope people have a strong enough stomach for viewing that and the day she had the baby. >.>

I think they could pull it off but they'd have to change a few things and it would be kinda long and morbid.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:54 pm
Demoness of Heart
I gave that heavy though as soon as I finished.

~First off, there would need to be more action like actually fighting the Volturi. Which I think the Directors could do that if the planned on NOT making another Twilight movie. (Which seeing as it doesn't look like there will be anymore books, might as well.)

~Second, The pregnancy is gonna be freaky and I can only hope people have a strong enough stomach for viewing that and the day she had the baby. >.>

I think they could pull it off but they'd have to change a few things and it would be kinda long and morbid.

I don't think there gonna do all that. They already ruined Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:16 pm
There is no way in hell that Breaking Dawn will be a movie without it becoming R-rated. Sorry, but that scene of Reneesme being born really reminded me of Alien, or the Excorcist. I will not be suprised if it turned out that Stephenie Meyer accidentally saw the Excorcist on TV when she was ten or something. That's what happened to me, and I am still scarred from that even though I'm 18 now.  

stareyed_in_LA

Vickrae

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:27 am
It won't be a good movie to watch. But some part would be very cool! (I mean the fight)
I don't think you can find an actress who can act Renesmee.
I hate that honeymoon part,I probably skip that part when I read that book.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 am
I agree with you.
I would want to watch the movie for Breaking Dawn.  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

iJasper Hale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:13 pm
well now that I think about it, it's really true
there's not real "action" on it
and even though I loved the book, idk if a movie would be that good
but if we take that aspect in consideration, then new moon wouldn't be as good either... both of them are expectations on fights that never happen... so idk...
I'd see it anyway razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:44 am
My friend Megan said that she read that BD is probably not becoming a movie.

Here's why:

It would have to be R-rated, and Stephenie has so many younger viewers who would want to see it that can't see R-rated movies.

Also, Stephenie is Mormon. Mormons are not allowed to see R-rated movies. and my guess is that she would want to see the movie.

I was so said when she told me that!!! DXXXXXX

But, I think it will be. They can alter any movie to be whatever rating they want. And it won't suck beacause Stephenie has to ok everything!

xXTwilight4LifeXx

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 pm
Some parts would be really gross.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:17 pm
I don't think it would be possible. Renesmee goes from being a newborn to being a toddler in a matter of a couple weeks. They'd have to get a different actress for every day, but they'd all have to look the same.  

Spring and Summer

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:07 pm
True, so true...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:59 pm
honestly that would be the most horrible thing to ever hit the big screen. i agree with whoever said that the movie has too many younger viewers... stephenie could never make the critics go for that sorry. I personally believe though she was so hyped about twilight becoming a movie she intentionally made breaking dawn so overly dramatic and ridiculous in hopes it would be a movie too. she produced an epic FAIL. I would personally petition it not to be released??

WHOS WITH ME...LETS PETITION BREAKING DAWN...

ya know, if it ever goes into filming lol  

celestialheiress

mental angel

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:34 pm
i dont think it would make a good movie but i do want to see it though edwards eyes like in midnight sun i think that would be amazing  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:43 pm
i don't really want to see it unless they change like a lot cause it's just gonna be sick but i wanna see them fight biggrin  

BannedAccount8623822

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces