Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KAAAAAAHN?
  KAAAAAHN! (yes)
  KAAAAAHN! (no)
View Results

wyoduel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:52 am
ya i have done that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:53 pm
tehdrummer
gr33n is not your enemy
ok so i was playing wind waker yesterday and i had just finished the earth temple. i went to save and it said "memory card is corrupt please reformat" not knowing what reformating is i did it...all my precious data was destroyed. my 2 odd years of Twilight princess, all my SSBM data, all my mario cart all my metroid EVERYTHING! i yelled at the top of my lungs "KAAAAAAAAHN! (actualy i swore pretty bad lol)...but yeah now i gotta re-play all th

tell me about it, thats part of the reason i didnt buy a wii... like ive said before i hate microsoft confused

Epic fail. Microsoft is for like xBox,360 and all that. Nintendo is a different company.  

xXRadon572Xx

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200

wolfy852

Distinct Reveler

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:41 pm
gr33n is not your enemy
ok so i was playing wind waker yesterday and i had just finished the earth temple. i went to save and it said "memory card is corrupt please reformat" not knowing what reformating is i did it...all my precious data was destroyed. my 2 odd years of Twilight princess, all my SSBM data, all my mario cart all my metroid EVERYTHING! i yelled at the top of my lungs "KAAAAAAAAHN! (actualy i swore pretty bad lol)...but yeah now i gotta re-play all th
i hate it wen that happens!it wont happen if u dont put too much data on the memory card.i beat the wind temple on the wind waker so if i lost all thaat data id be so freaking pissed off!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 am
that used to happen with my damn N64 all the time. stupid thing erased like three of my files on different games. but i loved that thing to death hahaha.  

sushi phish

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:43 pm
My memory got messed up so many times with Fable. I would always get to the same point in the story (the witchwood arena) and then the game would freeze, usually in the middle of one of the last arena rounds, and my save file would be corrupted.  
Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff